Babysitting

Baby Virgil, Roman, and Remus. Virgil is 4, Roman and Remus are 6. Mention of death, just one sentence

Mrs. Princeton always got Patton to watch her twins. And now her friend's kid Virgil, who lives with them. Virgil's family was killed in a car accident not too long ago, so they took him in.

However, this is the first time Virgil's met Patton.

Patton arrived and Mrs. Princeton left. Patton walked into the twins' bedroom to find Virgil in a dress, sitting on one of the beds, Roman in a prince costume, and Remus in a dragon costume.

Remus was standing on one of the bed, the same one Virgil was on. And Roman was standing on the floor with a foam sword.

"Give me back my princess, you fend!" Roman yelled.

Remus laughed, "Never, Prince Roman! He is mine now!" Virgil giggled in the back ground.

"Oh, sawve me, my prwince." Virgil messed up some of his words as he spoke.

"I will, my beauty! I will defeat the dragon!" Roman yelled proudly.

"Hey, kiddos." Patton called. The kids stopped what they were doing and look up at Patton.

"Oh, hi, Patton!" Remus greeted.

"Hi, Patt!" Roman greeted also. Virgil gave a small wave and moved to be behind Roman. "Good job, Patt. You've distracted the dragon and I got my princess back." Roman said as he hugged Virgil.

Virgil giggled and held onto Roman's shirt. "No fair!" Remus pouted.

"All's fair in war, brother." Roman told him.

"Nu-uh!"

"Yeah-uh!"

"Nu-uh!"

"Yeah-uh!"

Virgil laughed some as the two argued back and forth. "Alright, kiddos. No fighting. You guys play nicely, I'll be in the living room." Patton said before leaving.

"Rwo? Mwus?" Virgil squeaked out. Roman turned around and faced Virgil, so did Remus.

"Yeah, Virgie?" Remus answered.

"Whwo was dat?" He asked. Remus and Roman shared a look before understanding.

"Right! This is your first time meeting Patton! He's our babysitter. He's really sweet so you don't have to worry." Roman told him.

"Oh, o-ok." Virgil said quietly. Roman hugged Virgil.

"Don't worry, princess! You're prince will keep you safe, even though Patt won't hurt you. I'll still keep you safe!" Roman said, proudly.

Virgil giggled and hugged Roman back. "Mwy herwo." Virgil mumbled into Roman's stomach.

"Bleh! Disgusting!" Remus shouted at them.

"Shut up, Remus!" Roman shouted back. Virgil laughed and let go of Roman, still holding his hand.

"C'mon, my princess! Let's go get a snack!" Roman said as he dragged Virgil out of the bedroom, followed by Remus.

"Patt!" The twins cheered. Patton turned from his spot on the couch.

"Hey, kiddos! Whats up?" Patton asked as he got up from the couch.

"We want snacks!" The twins said in unison.

"Don't copy me!"

"No you!"

"Stop copying me!"

"I'm not! You are!"

"Ugh! Paaaatt tell him to stop!"

Patton laughed, "Now, Now, kiddos. No more fighting. I'll make you some snacks. Take a seat in the living room." Patton told them.

The twins ran off into the living room. Virgil followed slowly. "C'mere, princess!" Roman said and pulled Virgil up next to him.

Virgil snuggled into Roman's side making Remus gag. "Ewww! Patt! Tell Roman and Virgil to quit!" Remus yelled.

Patton walked into the living room with three peanut butter sandwiches and three glasses of milk. He sits them on the coffee table .

"Remus, kiddo, what are Roman and Virgil doing?" He asked, sitting in a chair.

"They're cuddling! It's gross!" Remus told him. Roman rolled his eyes and grabbed two of the sandwiches. He gives one to Virgil.

"There you go, princess! Eat up!" Roman told him. Patton smiled softly at the two children.

"Remus, they're not doing anything, you'll be fine." Patton told him.

Remus pouted as he ate his sandwich. Roman gives Virgil one of the cups. Virgil smiles and drinks some the milk.

After they finished eating, Roman wipes the crumbs off Virgil's mouth. "There you go!" Roman said happily.

Virgil smiled and hugged Roman.

When Mrs. Princeton got home, Patton talked to her for a few minutes before leaving.

"Patton, I noticed this the other day, but have you noticed how Roman and Virgil act with each other?" Mrs. Princeton asked.

"Oh, Mrs. Princeton, they are so gay for each other!" Patton laughed.

Mrs. Princeton laughed and smacked Patton's shoulder. "I know! But I'm sure it'll die out, maybe."

"Yeah and I'll tell you 'I told you so' on their wedding!" Patton told her. Mrs. Princeton laughed.

~17 years later~

"Told you so~" Patton whispered to Mrs. Princeton as Roman dipped Virgil into a kiss at the wedding alter.