You're a Neko?

I really like Neko Virgil. So this takes place in the mind palace. Virgil's a Neko but know one knows.

Virgil laid on his bed. His black ears pressed against his head, his tail swaying side to side. He was bored to say the least. But his ears and tail were hurting from being hid for so long, so he can't leave his room.

Virgil sighed and groaned. There was a knock on his door and then it opened. "Hey V-" It was Roman.

"R-Roman!" Virgil shouted slightly as he covered his ears with his hands and put his tail behind him.

"Y-You're a Neko?" Roman stuttered as he looked at Virgil's ears and tail.

Virgil whimpered some, "Go ahead, make fun it." Roman looked at Virgil in shock.

"Make fun of you!? No, no. I won't make fun of you." Roman joined Virgil on the bed.

"You're not?" Virgil mumbled. Roman shook his head.

Roman scratched Virgil's ears earning small purrs. "How could I make fun of something so cute?" Roman asked. Virgil blushed while his purrs got louder.

Roman chuckled and smiled. He lifted Virgil into his lap. Virgil blushed more but snuggled close to Roman, still purring.

Roman held Virgil close while petting him. "How come you didn't tell us?" Roman asked.

"I didn't know how you would react, I was worried you'd think I was freak and kick me out." Virgil explained.

"Oh, kitty, we would never think your a freak or kick you out. We all love so much, especially me." Roman responded. Virgil looked up at him.

"Y-You love me? As family?" Virgil asked. Roman shook his head and laughed a bit.

"No, I love you as a lover. And I would love to make you my lover, if that's ok with you?" Roman said.

"You're not joking? At all?" Virgil asked. Roman shook his head.

"Of course not. I love you so so much, tail and all." Roman answered.

Virgil giggled some with a smile and kissed Roman's cheek. "I would love to yours Roman." He said. Roman smiled and hugged Virgil tightly.

"I love you, kitten." Roman whispered as he stroked Virgil's ears again.

"I love you too, Ro."