Surely I'm dreaming (Chapter 15)

"Where am I?" I questioned aloud.
"You're in a coma." The female voice told me.
"Do- do what?" I questioned her. She appeared,
"Yep. Don't worry, you'll be fine. You're not going to have memory loss or anything. I hate when that happens." The long- haired lady told me.
"Who are you?" I stumbled across my words.
"I'm your guardian angel." She stated simply.
Guardian angel? Isn't that like when you're dead, or something?
"Am I dead?" God, I hope not because I haven't been to church, or prayed, in forever. Some Christian you are, Tay.
"No, sweetheart. Like I said, you're just in a coma."
"This can't be happening! I want Julian! And Tom! And mom and dad!" I cried.
"Hey, don't cry. You're not dead, you're not going to die." She reassured me.
"Come over here, child." I made my way over to her, and she wrapped her arm around my shoulder. Up popped a window type of thing, with my family by my bedside.
"See, look at your family. They're torn apart. Your, well, he's technically not your boyfriend, but anyways, look at him. He's a wreck. Your brother and parents? They're just as bad as him. Now what kind of guardian angel would I be if I let them lose you, huh?" She laughed a heavenly laugh.
'Well, we kinda are in heaven.' This thought caused me to giggle to myself lightly.
"I have a question for you, angel." I said.
"Lay it on me." We laughed. She was pretty cool.
"Do I love Julian?" I popped the biggest question on my mind. I was basically dead and Julian was still the only freaking thing I thought about.
"I believe so, do you?"
I nodded,
"I, uh, think so."
"See, that's why you don't know, you're doubting yourself,"
"You either love him or you don't."
"I want to love him, I'm just scared." I said.
"If you can make it through getting stabbed in the guts, loosing, then receiving, two pints of blood, you can love Julian Edelman." She says.
"Wait, you know his name?" I smile.
"Hey, I know my NFL. He's one of the best running backs/ punt- returners out there." I laughed again, surely I'm dreaming.
"No, you're not dreaming," She mused. I gave her a weird look, my eyebrow raised.
"Don't give me such a sassy look, I'm your guardian angel, I know what you're thinking."
"When will I wake up?" I was ready to get out of here, whatever, wherever, 'here' was.
"Whenever you want." She shrugged her shoulders.
"Huh?"
"Whenever you want." She repeated.
"I have one more question, though." I said.
She nodded, telling me to ask.
"What is my life going to be like?"
"Oh, Taylor, always wanting to know the future. Just trust your heart, okay? You're going to do amazing things, go amazing places, meet amazing people. Enjoy sweetheart, you're a very blessed person."
"Thanks, ya know, for always looking out for me." I hugged her.
"It's my job, darling." She said sweetly.
"Remember, once you trust your heart, everything changes."
She smiled, then disappeared, as I slowly faded away.