Breaking into the stadium? (Chapter four)

I sit down on the couch, Tom, Gisele, and the kids are out at the zoo or something today, waiting for Julian to get here.
The doorbell rings, cueing that he is here.
"Hey, pretty boy. Glad you could finally join me, two hours late." I smirk, leaning up against the wooden door frame.
"Yeah, sorry about that." He says, sticking his hands in the leather jacket.
"Me too." I say, walking towards his car.
"Hey, now we're not gonna start this are we?" He asks, before he closes my door. I just look up at him. He rolls his eyes, closing the door then getting in on his side.
"Don't play that game with me, Brady." He says, backing out of the driveway.
"What game?" I ask, trying to agitate him.
"You know exactly what you're doing."
"I would honestly love to know what I'm doing." I say, trying my best not to smirk.
He laughs but it's full of annoyed- ness.
"You're worse than Brady himself."

"This place is cute." I comment, getting out of the car.
"Yeah, it's pretty cool. Me and my dad came here when I first moved up here and had lunch so that's why I love it so much." He says as we walk in the little diner. This place is right in the middle of Boston but there's not a lot of people in here.
After we get our food, and eat, we just sit and talk, basically playing 21 questions.
"What's your favorite color?" He asks, sitting in a relaxed position leaned up against the window.
"Pink and blue. Yours?"
"Red."
"Um, do you have a dog?"
"Nope."
"How tall are you?" I ask.
"5'11"." I giggle at how he puts his head down in shame.
"Hey it's okay, I'm 5'5", so." I smile.
"But you don't play football with guys that are 6'6" like Gronkowski." He laughs.
"True. I'd get killed."
"We wouldn't want that, now would we?" I blush, turning my head away smiling.
"Hey, I see that pink face!" He says, laughing lightly.
"Oh hush, shorty."
"I'm hurt." He says with a puppy dog face, a hand over his heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Julian, it's 11:30, why are we sneaking into the stadium?" I whisper.
"Because!" He says taking my hand.
"We're gonna be dead." I add.
Julian leads me down the stairs and out onto the field.
"Alright Brady, I wanna see how Brady you really are." He says, as the only lights are coming from the ones they always keep on in the tunnels.
"What?" I question as he passes me a football.
"Just throw it!" He says, taking off towards the end zone.
I step back, flinging my arm back then forward as hard as I can. I watch it soar down the field and right into his arms. I'm not as bad as I thought.
"Nice one, Brady!" He congratulates me from the south end zone.
"I didn't know I could do that, honestly." I reply.
"Wanna switch roles?" He asks.
"Are you sure you can can get it to me shorty? I mean after all, you're only 5'11"." I smirk, knowing it bugs him.
"Hey, New England made me a running back, I was a QB but when I got here, your brother already had the job." He says, looking down at me. I toss the football to him and start jogging down the field.
"Touchdown, Brady!" He says, as I throw my arms up in victory.
"Woo!" I say laughing.
"Edelman, Brady!" Coach Belichick's voice booms from the tunnel.
I look at Julian who looks like a deer in the headlights, both of us dead in our tracks.
"What are you two dingbats doing?" He says waking out onto the field.
"What are you doing here, Coach?" Julian asks.
"Working, or trying to, but your little game of toss and catch kept me from doing anything. Don't you know you can't be here after 10 o'clock?" He asks, looking at us both.
I knew that but I wasn't about to say anything.
"Just go home." He says.
Without another word, Julian and I quietly exit the field, walking up the stairs and towards the parking lot.
"Did that just happen?" Julian laughs.
"I think so." I smile, trying not to laugh myself as we reach the last step.
"I'll race ya." He smirks.
I take off like a bullet, laughing all the way there.
"Hey, I didn't say go!" He says catching up to me.
"Snooze ya lose, pretty boy!" I say looking back.
"You're too much, Brady." He says as he reaches the car, the parking lot lights on his face.
"You're too cute, Edelman." I say, then run to my side, giggling at his flushed face.

"Dude, Tom is going to kill me." I say as we pull in.
"Bye, Jules." I say, quickly kissing his cheek, then get out of the car.
'What was that?' my phone buzzes with a text from Julian before I'm even up the steps.
'Sorry, lol.' I reply, then quietly open the door, seeing no one in the living room. Score: Tay- 1, Tom- 0.
'Nah, I kinda liked it.' He replies as I quietly make my way up the stairs.
'Hey, Tom's in bed so he didn't bless me out! Lol.'
'Great, I don't want you dead!'
'You're too much to handle, Edelman. Until tonight I've never broke in a place.'
'Gotta try new things, Brady. I'll text you later, night Tay- Tay.'
'Night, shorty.'

A/N: hope you guys liked this cute little chapter! I loved writing it! Comment and vote if you want! Tell me maybe what you'd like to see in future chapters? I'd love that kind of feedback! :)