Patriots Ball (Chapter 8)

A/N: that's Tay's dress!

I wake up from the dream, my palms sweaty and my heart racing.
I pad my way out of the bedroom and to the bathroom that is in the hotel room me and Jules are sharing. Tom was super mad about that too, oh well.
the day after tomorrow or Saturday, is the Super Bowl. Julian has been telling been telling how big this game is for his career.
After telling myself it was just a dream multiple times, I make my way back to the bed, getting under the covers with Jules who's beard makes him look like a completely different person. I was tempted to shave it off myself.

A couple hours had passed, and Julian was still sleeping. It was currently 4 o'clock and the dance- party thing starts at 6. Julian could freakin sleep till Jesus came back.
I jump in the shower, letting the warm water wash away the body wash and my thoughts.
"Hey Edelman, get your lazy ass up!" I peak my head out of the bathroom door after I get out.
"I'm up, I'm up!" He says, rubbing his eyes.
I close the door and get my dress on. I then do my hair and makeup as Jules walks in.
"Whoa Brady, you clean up nice!" He smirks.
"Yeah, yeah. Get ready, shorty." I laugh, lightly pushing his chest as I make my way out to the room.
I go over to my suit case and dig for my heels.
They're black with sliver sparkles that make me taller, but still shorter than Julian.
I get my phone off the bed and go to the mirror, taking a selfie.
'Patriots ball tonight! #DoYourJob'
I post on Instagram.
"Hurry, Jules!" I say, the clock on the bedside table saying 5:45.
"I'm going!" He says, looking in the mirror again.
"Damn." I say.
"What?" He asks.
I shake my head, smiling,
"I was just hoping that you'd shave. That's all."
"Alright I'll make you a deal. We win the Super Bowl, I shave. Fair?" I nod in agreement.
We then make our way downstairs to the ball room via the elevator, Julian sneaking in a few cheek kisses on our ride.
"Easy, 11. That's all you're gonna get tonight." I smirk.
I giggle at his pink face as we step off and go to the right.
Walking into the ball room, it's very big. The lights are dimmed and a song from the 70's is playing; probably chose by Coach Belichick.
People are talking and drinking and dancing. Julian leads me to the bar after I put my clutch down on Danny and his date's table.
I watch him as we sit down. The way his eyes that could pierce through a man look under the lighting, the way he smiles at things. I just take him in.
I look at his hands which are currently sitting around his drink; a Jack Daniels with cherry. He's gonna be drunk before 6:30. I'm drinking some champagne that I don't know the name of with my peppermint gum.
He takes three more drinks before asking me to dance.
"Dance with me?" He asks, holding his hand out.
I smile, taking it as he leads us to the floor.
Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran is currently playing as we sway back and forth.
"You're not half bad, Brady." He says, the Jack Daniels with cherry featuring a hint of his toothpaste invades my nostrils.
"Thanks, shorty. You're pretty good yourself. I can also smell your drink." I look up at his face, the light shadowing it some.
"I can smell your cheap champagne. Also with that stupid peppermint gum." He laughs as the song comes to an end.
"Yeah, I'm not feeling having a hangover in the morning." I say as the next song starts.
"Tay," Julian starts.
"Yeah?" I question.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks.
"Julian, you're drunk."
"No, I'm not." He says.
"I'll think about it." I say, knowing that in the morning he probably won't want to date me.
I look over his shoulder at Tom and G. They're dancing, Gisele's head on Tom's shoulder. They're so madly in love.
Ever since I can remember, I've wanted to have a guy that treats me like a princess. That will love me no matter what stuff I put them through. That will cherish me like I'm the last person on the planet. I just want to drop my wall one time that I've worked so hard to build and not get killed by enemy fire.
I just want to be loved.