[10⚠️smut⚠️]

After laying in the same position for several hours suddenly felix grabs my hips and starts kissing me.

"What are you doing babe"
"Just enjoying the time"

Then he suddenly started undressing us while kissing, when we both were in underwear he grabbed me and let me hover over him.
Then he started kissing me and then started going down to my neck, leaving marks on my neck.
He went all the way down to my bra while liking on my skin and then he opened my bra and threw it on the ground,
He started sucking and licking on my boobies. I started moaning bc of the pleasure he gave me.
"We didn't even started, and you're already so loud babygirl"

He then stopped and took my hand and dragged it down his six pack to his member. Starting to kiss me again, the kiss was getting sloppier and sloppier with every second that passed by.
He went down going inside of his boxers, he slowly put down his boxers and then slowly grabbed on my panties rubbing on it, making me moan, he slowly then undressed my panties so both of us were naked.
He threw everything outside of the bed and then grabbed a condom from my nightstand and put it over his member.

"You ready?" "Yes i am"
So he smirked at me and slowly entered me.
"Ngh~"
"Y-Your so fucking tight~"
After a thew minutes he started moving, making me moan loudly, he started moving my hips up and down.
"Ngh t-this feels s-so good ah"
I started moving faster and faster while both of us were getting louder with every burst, kisses getting sloppier and us getting cliser to our peak.
"I-I'm about to c-cum"
"M-Me t-too"
We both came after the last thew bursts.
We were breathing heavily, trying to catch our breath. I slowly let myself fall by Felixs Side.
"That w-was exiting, wasn't it?"
"It was, but we should clean and get dressed."
"Yeah true"
So we cleaned up and got dressed, when we were done we talked and laughed while he asked me if i could walk while laughing
"Yahhh thats not funnyyy"
"Yes it is, Yeet"
After that sentence he yeeted himself on me.

"Kids come downstairs dinner is ready"
We went downstairs and sat down at the diningtable while talking to my parents.
"I think you guys were a little too loud"
Shd started smirking
Felix and I looked at each other laughing and making fun of it.
We started eating and talking about basics.

After we ate, we helped my Mom cleaning up and then got ready for bed.
We brushed our teeth and did the skin care routine that i made Felix do with me
(Lol thats kinda cute ngl idkw tough😂)

After getting ready for bed we went to bed cuddling with each other, until i fell asleep on his chest.

________________________________________
494 Words
I hope you liked this, kinda short but idk😂💗
Anygays i hope y'all are doing good and if not then i'm always here to talk.💗🌸🐣🤍✨