•|| The Mafia's Possession ||• ( Part-2/2 )

Start from the beginning

He came back to me and held my neck tightly and roared, "YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE THAT."

I struggled and screamed at the top of my lungs. I knew Angre would come because his room is a bit close to Vansh's. I prayed to God for someone to come and Angre came. He opened the door and ran to Vansh. He literally fighted with Vansh to leave my neck. Somehow he managed and Vansh threw me on the bed.

He gave Angre a hard push and left banging the door. Angre too ran behind him giving me a angry glare. I grasped all the air around and brought my breathing back to normal. After remembering what just happened right now, I neared my legs to my chest and started crying at my fate. I would have been dead by now. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.

FLASHBACK ENDS

From that day, Vansh is the only man I talk to. That too a bit. He not even let's me out of the mansion. I asked him about why he is doing all this his only reply came that there is danger outside. Today too, whenever Sunny or Kabir came to talk to me, I would remember the words Vansh said.

I don't know much about him but by now, I know his likes and dislikes. I try to talk to him everyday but either he gets too angry or too busy. But I trust upon my destiny. May destiny have played a big game with me but I believe my tomorrow will be better than today.

VANSH'S P.O.V-

I came a bit into light where Kabir is standing. He was startled but didn't move. "So, you're the one who used my wife as your pawn" I said in a calm yet dangerous voice. He looked up at me as if it's nothing. I punched him hard and he fell on the ground. He got up and looked at me.

"I thought, after knowing that she is Vansh RaiSinghania's wife, you would have left her but I was wrong" I again punched him while he was recovering from the last punch. "There is a reason why I married her. Because I WANT HER TO BE MINE. AND NO ONE ELSE'S."

"She will be never yours, Vansh RaiSinghania" he retorted. "Atleast I'll never use her like you did" I said feeling disgusted. "And as far as she being mine is concerned. SHE IS ALREADY MINE. YOU SEE, VANSH RAISINGHANIA'S WIFE" I said with pride.

"Every person who lays his eyes on her will have to bear the consequences. And so do you. Because of you, MY SWEETHEART IS SUFFERING" I said grabbing his collars. "Angre, take him to the basement and let him shed some blood. But he shouldn't be dead" I said looking back at Angre who was standing quietly.

I looked at Angre dragging Kabir in. I took a long breath and went to my room. It was closed. I knocked the door. No response. I again knocked it. Again no response. I became frustated and broke the door. It became wide open and I saw Riddhima sitting there curled up. Hearing the voice, she startled and wiped the corner tears with her hand.

"Vansh, you need anything?" she asked with the broken voice. I went to the night stand, took the jar of water and poured it in the glass. I made her sit again and offered her the water. She drank it and turned towards me, "Kabir is my ex-fiancee. The same person." "I know. I figured it out long time ago. Also he will never disturb you again. He is in my custody. He'll be dead on your saying" I said calmly. "I expected that. Anyways, did you have dinner?" I nodded in a no.

She walked out and came in with two plates full of dinner. She kept the plates on the small table in the corner and sat on one of the chairs. I sat beside her chair. I took the fork and started figuring out how to start a conversation. "It's never good to play with food" she said with food stuffed in her mouth. I looked down in my plate and saw the noodles stuck in the fork. I kept the plate aside and took a long breath. 'For once and all.'

"My life has been too much rough all these years. At first, I was forced to act like that but with time, it became a routine. I have temper issues and I dealt with them everyday until you came. Your calm nature calmed me. Now I'm under control but still can erupt anytime. The same happened on the wedding night. I did found your behaviour suspicious and when you revealed it all, I lost my cool" I vented out everything.

"I understand. But try to understand my situation too. I was used, unknowingly. But the moment I understood all this, I kept it in front of you. Because as a human being first, it's the first step to clear out everything. And at that time, I wasn't your wife in true senses, not even a friend or someone close" she said with her voice breaking. After a long pause she started again, "But now, I want to give this relationship a chance. Let's try for a 'US', hmm?" I nodded smiling and promised myself to go gentle on her. Afterall, she is MY GOLDEN ROSE.

MERI BETUKI RANTS:-

Umm, sorry. I'm not in the condition to write anything. My exams are eating me up. And I'm not focusing on stories anymore. Just let everything finish and I'll start again. And and and if you find it worthy enough then click the VOTE button right down there. See ya in the next part! Till then take care and stay safe.💜

💜