[ 🪨 Day #10 🪨 ]

Wednesday

Wednesday

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

All the kids stood in the plaza, the teachers and chaperones waiting for the bus. The Dragon Cabin was devastated when they had to leave, almost all of them promising to come back during summer vacation.

Kyōtani and Yahaba smiled at them all, receiving hugs and high fives. They all went to their own friend groups, discussing all the cool things they did.

Soon, the busses pulled into the parking lot, and the teachers have them their orders from their.

The counselors helped out with the bags and other things, which made things go faster for them. Once again, everyone said their goodbyes before all of the kids went into the busses and left.

Yahaba stood there, his smile still glued onto his face, which made Kyōtani smile as well.

////

"I can't believe I have to leave," said Yahaba as he stood in front of Kyōtani, his head hanging down sadly. He felt two hands lift his face up, squeezing them tightly, "It's fine! We'll still each other," Kyōtani assured him and gave him a pat on the head.

From afar, they could hear someone pull up into the parking lot, screaming, "HURRY UP AND GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE SEMI-TRUCK!!", the person had red hair and the person driving had green hair, it was a crazy scene. Semi kissed Shirabu goodbye and ran over towards them, jumping into the car.

"I think your friend is waiting for you," Kyōtani pointed out to Yahaba, Oikawa standing by their small car with a gloomy expression on their face, "Wouldn't call them my friend but okay,".

Yahaba pulled Kyōtani closer and did something he never thought he would do.
He grabbed Kyōtani's cheeks and kissed him passionately, which shocked the blonde horribly.

"Call me," the platinum blonde whispered before walking away from Kyōtani with his duffel bag.

"O-okay-,"

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·