Chapter 1

7/26/18- 1/25/19

Bold- twins connection

Italics- thought, Harry when writing to their family & parseltongue

Plain- Tracey when writing (they write together)

It was Halloween and Harry, Tracey, James and Lily were in the living room playing. Lily then stood up, "Alright you two, bed time."

So Harry and Tracey stood up when they heard something. James went to see what it was.

"LILY! IT'S HIM! TAKE THE KIDS AND GO!"

So they ran upstairs and heard something. Then the door was burst open.

"No! Not them! Take me, I'll do anything!" Lily said.

"Stand aside, stand aside you silly girl!"

"Please, NOT THEM!"

"This is my last warning."

Before she could say anything she was hit with the stunning spell.

'Now, which one? I'll just kill them both.' "AVADA KADAVRA!"

Then Harry went in front of his sister just before she was hit. While he stood there he was hit with it and it went right back at Voldemort. While Harry gave some energy to Tracey she was hit by part of the breaking wall. Sure enough he was gone. They had scars, Tracey had a V shape on her arm and Harry had a lightning bolt on his forehead. Harry was exhausted after using that much power at five. Then James, Sirius and Remus came and Lily stood up.

"Are you guys OK?" Sirius said.

"Yeah, we're fine." Lily said. They went and picked up Harry and Tracey.

"Are you two OK?" Lily asked worried.

"I'm fine, but Harry's exhausted." she said.

He was laying his head on Lily's chest and having trouble keeping his eyes open.

"Maybe we should wait for Albus to find out."

James, Sirius and Remus nodded. A few seconds later Albus appeared.

"What happened? Is everyone ok?" They all nodded. "What happened?"

Lily explained while Sirius held onto Harry so it was easier.

"We could look at their memory." Remus said.

"That's a good idea. Do you two mind?" Albus asked.

"Fine with me, but I think it was Harry. He did something and now he's really tired." Tracey said.

They all looked at Harry and saw him barley keeping his eyes open. He then nodded.

So they put them down and went into their memory. After that they looked at each other shocked at what happened.

"So who is it?" Sirius asked picking Harry up again.

"It's Harry, he's the boy-who-lived and is very powerful. He might be as powerful as me and Voldemort when he gets older."

They all looked at him and smiled. After hearing that Tracey smiled.

"One thing." Harry said quietly.

"What is it sweetie?" Lily asked.

"Treat us equally. I may be the one that defeated him but I don't want it to be unfair." he said so quiet it was hard to hear because he was so tired. But since Remus was a werewolf he could hear it.

"He said to treat them equally. He may have defeated him but he doesn't want it to be unfair." Remus said for them.

They smiled proud of him for not wanting all the attention and stopping Voldemort.

"Ok sweetie. Now you get to bed."

He nodded slowly and fell asleep. Sirius gently put him in his bed and put his stuffed dog in his arms. Tracey smiled to and yawned a little.

"I'm not as tired. He gave me some of his energy to keep me safe."

They nodded. "Night sweetie."

She did the same thing but had a stuffed wolf. They both had a stag, wolf, dog and rat. Harry's favorite was the dog Tracey's favorite was the wolf. When the adults got downstairs they talked about what they were doing.

"This is gonna be hard for Harry. Getting so much attention." Sirius said.

"Don't worry Padfoot, I'm sure he'll treat it like he should. But I'm worried to. Maybe you should just stay low for a while until it's calmed down." Remus said.

"You're right, if you need help with something just call me. Now if you'll excuse me I have a little explaining to do." Albus said.

Then he used the floo networks and went back to school. After that Remus and Sirius left while James and Lily went to bed.