🌼His haori🌼{K.Tanjiro x reader}

So i saw somewhere a Demon slayer scenario and i got and idea to try and make it into a oneshot. Hope you enjoy~

Word count: 358

It was summer. And hot af. Everybody was laying on their estates patio. Y/N and Tanjiro was trying to cool down with some cold water. He put his haori on the chair so it wont get wet.

He went out to her with some cold water and sit down next to Y/N. "Aagh- it's soo hot" "Here's some cold water" "Oh thanks, Tanjiro" she sipped from the water and then Y/N pourd the rest of it on herself.

"Y/N?! You okay?" aksed. "Oh yes im fine it's just too hot." "Yeah, it's almost unberable. "Try pouring the water on yourself too" she said. "That might be a good idea" he poured the water on himself. "Hmmm~ that was pretty refreshing" he said.

~30 mins later~

"Ghaaa it's still so hot" Tanjiro said sweating. "Im gonna go a take a cold shower now, i'll be back" "Okay" Y/N said. He went in to the bathroom. While Tanjiro was showerin, Y/N found his haori. She changed in to the haori. She was only wearing a haori and her underwear.

When Tanjiro was done he went to the chair where he put his haori. But there was nothing. He asked Y/N but she said that she didn't saw it anywhere.

He got to Y/N, she was sitting on the patio with his haori on. "You sure didn't see my haori anywhere?" she turned around and saw Tanjiro standing behind her.

Tanjiro blushed. Y/N blushed. He saw she was only in her underwear and his haori. "I-i can explain" "N-no it's fine" he said. "You can keep it for the day" "Really?? Thank youu Tanjiro!!" Y/N got up and charged at Tanjiro, jumping in his arms embracing him. "Whaa~ Y/N carefu-" he fell on his back, Y/N on top of him.

She giggled. He gazed into her e/c eyes. She was looking at his dark red ones. Y/N leaned in and kissed him on the lips. He smiled warmly at her. They stayed on the floor laying downs beside eachother. They talked the whole day trough.

                             💕The End💕

A/N's note: ty for reading. Ahwww he's such a soft boy, like KYAAAA (♡˙︶˙♡)
Like look at him~💕

 Ahwww he's such a soft boy, like KYAAAA (♡˙︶˙♡) Like look at him~💕