Prologue

A dirty blonde laid on his base's cold concrete floor. Blood was coming from his mouth and eyes. The pain was incredible and he felt like he was slowly dying. The voice in his head tried to calm him down, but he ignored it. This was already the second time on the week.

The warm liquid stained his clothes and hair. He would also need to replace the floor since the white concrete didn't really appreciate the red liquid.

He started slowly slipping from the reality to an empty darkness. He didn't want to go, but he didn't have any other opinions than go. There weren't opinions, you couldn't resist the feeling when you were getting pulled into an endless emptiness for a long time.

He was slowly starting to get used to the feeling. He knew the point he had to just give up and fall out of the world. And that point was getting closer and closer every second.

Now!

Then everything went black and he let go of the reality falling to an unconscious mindset.

     A black haired female Watcher stared out of the windows to the snowy garden, which viewed perfectly from her room.

She was trying to write a letter, but she sucked at it. She didn't do it often, but now there was a person she wanted to write for. She didn't do it for herself. There was someone else who she wanted to meet the person she was writing for.

The letter was simple and written in Galactic because she wasn't really able to write English.

↸ᒷᔑ∷ ℸ ̣ ᔑ⚍∷ℸ ̣ ╎ᓭ,

╎ ⍑𝙹!¡ᒷ ||𝙹⚍'∷ᒷ ↸𝙹╎リ⊣ ∴ᒷꖎꖎ! ╎ ↸𝙹リ'ℸ ̣  ꖌリ𝙹∴ ∴⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ᔑ∷ᒷ 𝙹リ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ᒲ𝙹ᒲᒷリℸ ̣ , ʖ⚍ℸ ̣  ╎ ∷ᒷᔑꖎꖎ|| ⍑𝙹!¡ᒷ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ꖎᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ᒷ∷ ⎓╎リ↸ᓭ ||𝙹⚍! ╎ ∴ᔑᓭ ∴𝙹リ↸ᒷ∷╎リ⊣ ╎⎓ ||𝙹⚍ ᓵ𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓭᒷᒷ ⊣∷╎ᔑリ! ⍑ᒷ'ᓭ ʖᒷᒷリ ⍑ᔑ⍊╎リ⊣ ᔑ ⍑ᔑ∷↸ ℸ ̣ ╎ᒲᒷ ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷ ᓭ╎リᓵᒷ ᓭ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷリ╎↸|| ↸╎ᒷ↸ ᔑリ↸ ╎ ℸ ̣ ⍑𝙹⚍⊣⍑ℸ ̣  ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑℸ ̣  ||𝙹⚍ ∴𝙹⚍ꖎ↸ ᒲᔑ||ʖᒷ ᓵ⍑ᒷᒷ∷ ⍑╎ᒲ ⚍!¡!

i ∷ᒷᔑꖎꖎ|| ⍑𝙹!¡ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ ᒷ⍊ᒷリ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎リꖌ ᔑʖ𝙹⚍ℸ ̣  ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ!

ᓭ╎リᓵᒷ∷ᒷꖎ||, ᔑꖎꖎ╎∴╎ ̇/ᒷ ᒷ⍊ᒷ∷ʖꖎᒷᒷ↸.

She glanced at the letter and sighed. She had no idea if it was going to be a good idea, but well, at least it was worth trying!

She summoned a small purple dragon and gave the letter to the magical creature telling where it was supposed to go. The dragon nodded and soon faded to the distance.

Would it reach him? She would maybe never know.

Words: 466

(The beginning! Yay!)