Big rooms and break-ups

"This would have been your room," the king said while opening two huge doors that led to a beautiful pink room. It had pink and blue butterflies hanging from the ceiling everywhere. It had a king sized bed in the middle with a light pink comforter and pink and blue butter files on it. Everything was butterfly themed except for the stunning walk-in closet. That was just light pink and had every piece of clothing Abbey had ever hoped to wear.

"It's beautiful," Abbey said breathless.

"It's still yours. Now that we know your back, we. We want you to live with us," the king said hopeful that she would say yes.

"Umm. Well, can I think about it?" Abbey said not wanting to make a decision yet. She still had to talk about this with Kade. She had no home back in Chicago but here she would.

"Sure. Take all the time you need," the king said while leaving.

As Abbey took all of this in, Kade walked in. "So this is your room? Kind of big for my liking. Also very pink but if it fits you its all good," Kade said teasingly while sitting on the bed with her.

"The king asked me to stay and live here with them. What do you think?" Abbey said dependent on Kade's answer.

"Well. Umm. Look Abbey I think it would be great to catch up with your parents but it's kind of dangerous," Kade said gently.

"So you want us to go back? Ok as long as I'm with you its ok," Abbey said happy they would be together anyway.

Kade was silent

"You would be coming with me right?" Abbey said close to tears.

"Look Abbey-" Kade began but was cut off.

"I can't believe you would rather me go back alone! I have no one! NO ONE! And you want me to go back to that life!" Abbey said getting angry with tears streaming down her face in full force.

"Abbey that's not what I mean-" Kade said sadly

"Leave. Just go. I'm staying no matter what you say," Abbey said to tired to keep yelling.

Kade just sat there.

"I SAID GET OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM!" Abbey yelled furious that Kade constantly kept rejecting her and that he was still here.

As Kade got up to leave he looked back at her, but she was already looking out the big glass window.

"I thought you said forever and always," Abbey said while crying.

With this Kade left and closed the door quietly.