What lies beneath

As Abbey opened the box she grew scared. She wasn't sure she wanted to remember but it was already too late. As she put her hand inside everything rushed back to her like a gust of wind.
************************************************************************************************************
"I hate you! You are the worst thing that's happened to me! We're over Abbey. Get that through your fucking skull! Goodbye," Kade said to Abbey while walking away from the meadow.

As Abbey stood there with tears down her face, she began to melt away and another dream came to her.
***********************************************************************************************************
"Your not my real mom?" Abbey said hoping it wasn't true. "Then who are you?"

"I'm your aunt," Celia said as if it wasn't important.

"I can't believe you stole me away from my mother!" Abbey also couldn't believe that she was a princess. "Take me to her!"

With this Celia stood up. "I'm afraid I can't do that."

The next thing Abbey knew there was complete darkness.
***********************************************************************************************************
"I remember everything," Abbey said while looking at Derrick. "I remember you," Abbey said while pulling him in for a hug.

"I've never forgotten. Even though I love Andrew, I will never stop loving you. Your my best friend," Derrick said while crying.

"I'm sorry for what I did. Can we be friends again?" Abbey said while wiping the tears away from her face.

"Of course. But if it's between you and Andrew I pick Andrew. Got it?" Derrick said seriously.

"Ok. Same but with Kade."

"Where is Kade anyway?"

"He left me. Again,"Abbey said starting to get teary eyed. "But now, I think I know exactly where he is."