Medic room

As Kade and Andrew got to Fallen square, Kade thought he was hallucinating. Abbey and Derrick were here. But Kade knew something was wrong. Abbey just basically fell on Derrick. As Kade watched her fall he darted over to her. "What happened?" Kade asked Derrick.

"I don't know. She said she wasn't feeling well and then she fainted," Derrick said just as confused as Kade is.

"I know where to take her," Kade said while carrying Abbey.

As they all walked into the palace Kade ran straight into the medic room. "She passed out something's wrong. You have to help her please. Please. I'll pay anything please," Kade said hopelessly. He was terrified that he would lose Abbey. He was already scared leaving her but now he felt like he was going to die. As he watched Abbey get operated on he cried. For the first time ever, he actually cried.
*****************************************************************************************************
"Ana! Anastasia! Where are you!" Derrick called.

"Right here. What is it Derrick? I haven't seen you in forever," Ana said looking worried.

"There's something you must know. Your daughters here. And she's not waking up."

With this Ana ran to the medic room.