𝗬𝟯: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟳 - Pranks & Patronus'

"𝙶𝚘 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢, 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚢. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚘. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚖𝚊𝚖𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝."

𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 𝕀𝕤𝕤𝕦𝕖𝕤 (ℝ𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕩) - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕

"Stop trying to figure me out Harold,"

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

"HE GOT YOU THIS?!" Daphne exclaimed holding the heart locket that was dangling from Y/N's neck. 

She ran her fingers on top of the golden engravings admiringly. 

"Yes he did, now calm down," Y/N said slapping her hand away, and positioning the locket in a neat manner. "It's not like he proposed, he's my best friend."

"I'm thinking a spring wedding," Tracey said dreamily while tugging on her green and silver tie, to get ready for the first day of the new term. 

"And I'm thinking you two are delusional," Y/N said packing her books into her bag and stepping into her pair of Mary Jane's. 

"So what else happened while we were gone?" Daphne smirked. 

Y/N paused for a moment, pretending to think before saying plainly, "Nothing."

"Who touched my record player then?" Tracey said smirking. 

"Pansy," Y/N said quickly before turning on her heel. 

Tracey and Daphne exchanged a knowing look before following Y/N down the dormitories' steps. 

The three were almost at the common room dorm before a familiar voice interrupted them. 

"Where are you three going?" Draco asked. He was seated on the common room couch with Crabbe and Goyle. 

"Class Malfoy," Tracey said rolling her eyes. "You should try it sometime."

"I had a valid excuse for having spotty attendance," Draco said matter of factly. 

"Yes you got trampled four months ago," Y/N said annoyed. "Great story, I'll write the movie."

The three turned around to leave before he called again, "Sinclair!"

Y/N continued to ignore him and proceed to try to exit the common room before he called again, "Sinclair!"

"There's no need for you to repeat yourself. I ignored you just fine the first time," Y/N smiled sarcastically. 

Draco's smirk wavered as he continued, now with her attention. "I'm just making sure my information is correct. Your little half-blood boyfriend Potter was gifted a Fire-bolt?"

"It's absolutely none of your business Malfoy," Y/N said, blood boiling contrary to it being an extremely cold January morning. 

"That lasted all of what? Five minutes before it was taken. How sad," he said sarcastically standing up from his spot on the couch.

"Every time you speak I feel my brain cells committing suicide," Y/N said rubbing her temples. 

His piercing silver eyes kept narrowing as he stalked over to Y/N. "You're a disgrace to Slytherin, making friends with Gryffindors. You really went with the wrong sort given your family."