𝗬𝟯: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮 - Dementors?

"𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚎𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚢, 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜."

𝕊𝕙𝕖 - ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕪𝕝𝕖𝕤

"You can umm let go of her hand now mate,"

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

"Who do you think she is Hermione?" 

"I don't know Ronald, I've been in this cart with you this whole time." 

"Well I'm sorry, you knew who the professor was, I thought you might know who she is."

Y/N's eyes slowly fluttered open to see a redhead boy. God how many ginger-haired students are there at Hogwarts. 

He, as well as the girl Y/N had met previously, shared similar features as the twins. 

She continued surveying the scene around her. A girl with bushy hair wearing a striped sweater, and an older man with kind eyes and 3 scars on the left side of his cheek were also looking down at her. 

"Why hello there?" she said groggily sitting up. She felt a hand around her right wrist as she tried to get into a comfortable position. She followed the hand on her arm to a raven-haired boy on the right side who was still unconscious. 

"Are you alright?" the girl asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'll be fine," Y/N answered, grateful for the girl's concern. "Will he be?" she asked giving another glance towards the boy. 

The ginger-haired boy moved to the side of the still unconscious boy and began slapping his face.

"Harry! Harry! Are you all right?" He asked.

"W-what?" 

The boy's eyes slowly opened as the floor of the train began to shake again signifying that the Hogwarts Express had resumed moving. 

He looked to his left hand clinging onto the unknown girl's wrist and quickly pulled it away as color rushed to his cheeks. 

"Sorry," he said rubbing the back of his neck and slipping into the train cart's seat. 

"It's fine," Y/N stated unfazed by the boy's awkwardness. She sat opposite of him near the professor.

"Are you sure your alright Harry?" The brown-haired girl asked her friend.

"Yeah," Harry's eyes darted towards the door the dementor had come through. "What happened? Where did that....that thing go? Who screamed?"

"No one screamed," the freckled boy said shifting uncomfortably in his seat. "I mean I thought you were having a fit or something. You grabbed her from the hallway," he continued, gesturing towards Y/N, "..and then when the dementor arrived you went sort of rigid and fell out of your seat and started twitching."

"Wait, no one screamed?" Y/N asked, looking at all the faces in the cart. Besides the boy with the round glasses, everyone shook their heads no. 

Y/N and the boy shared confused glances until a snap broke the silence.

The unknown Professor had broken a piece of chocolate and was now handing it to Y/N and the boy with emerald green eyes.

"Here,"