After all that commotion you all headed back to your seats and fell asleep rather quickly. Inosuke slept on top of Zenitsu, Tanjiro laid his head against Rengoku's shoulder and since you had a seat to yourself you laid down as well with both knees upwards to not bother with your legs standing out.

In an instant you opened your eyes, only to find yourself in your hometown, crossing the bridge to your house. You looked around and it was a beautiful spring day, people all around the Village, the sun giving you its warmth, the fresh breeze of air hitting your face. It all felt so surreal, and you grew suspicious until.. "(Y/n!!.. (Y/n) hurry or your food will get cold!" You turned to your house and your mother was yelling at you to hurry. So you did just that, you hurried back home and washed your hands before sitting down.

"You sold all of the wood fire, you're a better seller than your mother and me" Your dad said laughing as he ate too. "Here darling, serve yourself some more. After all I made you your favorite food" Your mother said as she had a hand on her belly.
Now that you remembered, she was pregnant you always hoped to be an older brother to a sister that you could protect and teach everything you know.
"Father, Mother.. There's someone who I want you to meet. I believe you will both like her as much as I do" You said with a silly grin on your face.

"Since when have you been interested in someone, son? For all that I know you always preferred being up on the mountains hunting and getting wood instead of hanging out with kids your age" Your father innocently mocked you. "Now that you say it, you're right... I really can't remember who I was thinking about.." You started getting a headache after giving it much thought.

"Mother, has the doctor come to check on you?" You asked worried. "Last I heard is that he would send his youngest daughter to do the check-up. I hear she's a year younger than you and is already the doctor's apprentice!" She explained the situation, "Is that so?" you asked while cleaning your rifle and Wood axe to get ready to go cut some more down. "I hear she will be here tomorrow with her older sister, you should be here to help out in case it is needed" she said as you went to the door.
"I will be out buying some ammo and heading up a while longer. I will be here by tomorrow if that is what you wish, mother" You said as you smiled and left.

"This doesn't feel right.. I mean.. It feels too good to be true but it is.. so i won't complain about it" You thought to yourself as you headed into town to buy your ammo. After a quick buy, you head into the mountain to see if you could manage to get some pelts to sell in winter. You always thought ahead of time which is why you would collect as many pelts while animals were in mating season as to not mess up the environment. Anyhow you stayed there for hours looking for any burrows to prey on.

After having spent the whole day and night with little to no success you headed back down to your house very dirty and hungry since you forgot to take a small amount of food on you. It was now clearly noon as you were arriving and you noticed you had visitors which was kind of weird, especially since no one would usually come over. You immediately remembered that your mother mentioned that the Doctors daughter would be in charge of checking her pregnancy.

When you went in you slowly bowed down and introduced yourself, when you looked up you stayed in a state of shock because these two girls were gorgeous, in a way that was very indescribable. Simply looking at them was like looking at Goddesses. The eldest had a slender build, red lips in contrast to her pale complexion. She had long, straight black hair that reached just below her waist. Her eyes were a beautiful pale violet.

The younger sister is the one who captivated you the most. She had short black hair to her cheeks with the tips being purple, her eyes were a hazy purple as well, and, in comparison to her sister, was very small. Despite this, she was doing the job of a professional. You were so captivated that you didn't even hear them presenting themselves.