𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐁𝐔𝐓

ᏇᏋᏝᎧᎷᏋ ᏖᎧ ᏒᎧᏇᏁ ᎧᎦ ᏖᏂᎧᏒᏁᏕ

𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑...

𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚎 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢
𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢
𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚕.

𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎.
𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍, 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎.

𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙽: 𝚁𝙴𝚃𝚁𝙾𝙲𝙾𝙶𝙽𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽.

𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜.

𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙷𝙰𝚅𝙴 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝚂𝙴𝙽: 𝙷𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝚈 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝚂𝙴𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙳.
𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚍, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎.

"All hail, King Hendery!"

The crown was pressed down onto his head, and the young king felt pride, he was proud of himself for being good enough to be able to rule, to serve his kind, to make everyone's lives better. He was ready to change their world forever, and all for the better.

"You'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter, the crown on your head, just a mere little cover."

Little did he know, his throne was made of lies, his empire built from blood, his hierarchy formed of death, the crown of his head weaved of thorn. And with blood in the water, chinks in his armor, his savior could not come quick enough.

"My King, Nakamoto Yuta, at your service. I am your new advisor."

The new advisor seemed to be everything Hendery needed, but as more secrets are spilled, the Japanese just keeps becoming more and more like exactly what would finally break and ruin the king.