The Other Tributes

Shōyō looks up at the screen. Ukai standing in front of it pointing to the other tributes. A lot of them are scary looking, he had glanced at the screen earlier but didn't pay much attention. 

       "From District 1 we have Toru Oikawa and Hajime Iwaizumi. Both of them are careers, trained in all sorts of fighting styles. These two will be the hardest to beat, so just hope they die of something else." 

      Shōyō looks at the two. Iwaizumi he had to admit looks a lot scarier than Oikawa, but he knows both are equally as dangerous, if they're careers he really has to pray they never have to fight one on one. 

       "District 2: Kōshi Sugawara and Kiyoko Shimizu. Kiyoko is a career, not much has been revealed about Sugawara yet, but in all likelihood he is also a career, or is at least trained in some sort of fighting." Ukai explains taking another sip of his whisky. The smell of alcohol coming off strong from him. Yachi's eyes widen seeing the two tributes. 

       "She's gorgeous." She whispers to herself. Suddenly clapping her wants over her mouth with wide eyes. Shōyō can't help but let out a small chuckle. She clearly didn't mean to say that out loud. 

       "District 3: Kenma Kozume and Tetsurō Kuroo both seem to be extremely smart with technology, of course since they're both from District 3 but unless you're in a city environment those skills won't be useful."  Shōyō can't help but feel slightly intimidated by both Kenma and Tetsurō, they look mean in a way. 

       "In District 4 there's Daichi Sawamura and Chikara Ennoshita. Daichi is a career, Ennoshita is just a normal kid, you won't have to worry too much about him." Ukai scoffs, "but Daichi is a power house, he's strong, his power makes up for them both." 

       "District 5 has Satori Tendou and Wakatoshi Ushijima. Tendou seems to be unpredictable and wild while Ushijimi is calm but he's massive and in a one on one, neither one of you stand a chance. Even together he could take you." Ukai looks down at Shōyō specifically. He scowls up at the mentor. 

       "I can protect myself just fine." He crosses his arms. Ukai rolls his eyes. 

       "We'll see about that, kid." He moves onto the next pair, "Lev and Alisa Haiba from District 6. Brother and sister, it may be the largest district but some how siblings got pulled, neither one volunteered. They'll defiantly stick together until the end, taking them both on at once will end in death almost guarantee." Ukai explains. 

       A shutter runs through Shōyō's spine. What if he was chosen as a tribute before Natsu and he couldn't have saved her? Would they have had to kill each other? He closes his eyes not wanting to think about the topic any further.  

       "In District 7 you have Kei Tsukishima and Tadashi Yamaguchi. From all the recordings available of these two so far it seems Yamaguchi is always right beside Tsukishima. They seem to be inseparable." Shōyō looks up at the blond and green haired pair. They look to be about his age, "Yamaguchi also volunteered." Ukai adds.  

       "District 8 has Kōtarō Bokuto and Keiji Akaashi. Bokuto is a massive strong player but it seems Akaashi has the smarts in this pair." Ukai explains, not having a ton of information on the two. 

        "We have another girl in District 9. Akane Yamamoto. She shouldn't be a problem, she'll most likely not survive the blood bath, she's only thirteen. On the other hand theres Asahi Azumane, strong mean looking and powerful, he's the one to think about in there." Ukai explains sounding the least bit sympathetic towards the small thirteen year old. She's so close to Natsu's age and no one stepped up for her like Shōyō did for Natsu.

       "District 10 has another pair of siblings, Tobio and Miwa Kageyama. Neither seem to talk much and like the Haiba siblings they stick close to each other. Though I think it might be a good idea to befriend Tobio, of course you'll have to kill him in the end but he's smart, he'll get you further in the game." 

       Shōyō looks at the two dark haired siblings. Tobio is handsome and tall, his hair hangs over his forehead neatly, his sister looks very similar to him, the same blue eyes and black hair, though her gaze is softer and more relaxed. 

       "and finally District 11, Ryūnosuke Tanaka and Nishinoya Yuu. Not too much information is on them yet, they were chosen right after you guys. Though Yuu seems pretty small compared to every other tribute." Ukai shuts the screen off and turns to face Yachi and Shōyō. 

        "You'll need allies in this game. Start thinking of who you think you can trust. Make the wrong choice and you might end up dead in your sleep." Ukai warns before turning towards the liquor table. 

        Shōyō looks Yachi in the eye and smiles trying his best to reassure her that they have a fighting chance against everyone. But both of them know deep down that the chances are slim to none of them winning. 

...

Sorry for all the introductions. Needed to explain who all is in the games with them. 

Who will join forces with who? Romances form? Friendships? Allies? Enemies? 

Next chapter we take a look inside the minds of our tributes and get a taste for what they're feeling.