short skirt, high heels pt 1

Content Warning: comments about sex, sex jokes, swearing, low-key sub!spencer, low-key dom!reader, mentions of drinking (but no actual drinking) 

this was a request i got on tumblr!

{***}{***}{***}

I don't know why I wear such revealing clothing to work. It's modest and professional, I just have to put that out there. But, it is on the sexier side of clothing. I suppose I do it because I like it, it makes me feel more confident. And you need a certain level of confidence to have a job at the FBI's prestigious Behavioural Analysis Unit.

The way people's eyes followed me felt great. I loved it. But it was always one person who caught my attention, or I caught their attention I should say. It was always the same person, and will forever be the same person. Spencer Reid's eyes have been on me since day one, not that I'm complaining.

I could picture it clearly how his eyes followed me from the elevator all the way to Hotchner's office. And how red his face was when Derek called him out about. It was honestly my favorite thing in the world. I kinda felt bad about the teasing he got. But, he shouldn't have been staring in the first place. It was my first day! I didn't know him... Let alone did he know me.

A pile of files was sitting in one arm, while my free hand held a small briefcase. The elevator was a scratchy silvery color, and the lights from above reflected off every surface.

My hair was pulled back in a high and curly ponytail. A tight, navy blue, pencil skirt clung to my legs, and a modest, yet very low, red blouse hung from my shoulders. I typically try to do subtle makeup for professional days, but I always look like some sort of supermodel at the end of the day.

The doors to the elevator doors dinged open, showing me, behind a floor to ceiling window, the open offices of the BAU. Aaron Hotchner would be the man I was looking for, but their offices were so open, people were walking around, bustling because of their copious amounts of work. Can't wait for that to be my life.

I tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear as I entered the main office area. A few people were sitting and standing around one person's desk. They were all laughing and talking to each other as the people around them worked their asses off. Their boss just lets them do this?

I furrowed my eyebrows as I walked into the office area some more. People were still rushing past me, not talking to me. I know for a fact I don't look familiar to anyone here, and I look lost to everyone. A little help would be nice.

"Could you tell me..." I started to talk but didn't get to finish my thought when the person just continued walking. I let out an annoyed sigh and went to stop someone else, but fail when they glared at me and kept walking.

"Uh, Aaron Hotchner's office?" I failed again. I threw my head back and let out a deep sigh. I didn't realize just how busy it was today. If I had known it was so busy, I wouldn't have come in today.

"Excuse me," I stepped right in front of someone else and they stopped to look at me.

"I'm sorry, I gotta go. Time-sensitive thing," they pointed at their watch before pushing past me. I bit my lower lip and shook my head again.

"Can anyone please tell me where Aaron Hotchner's office is?!" I only half-shouted. I still gotta maintain some level of professionalism. I was just getting fed up with everyone ignoring me. Everyone around me stopped their movement and looked at me.

The group of people at the desk all stared at me with wide eyes before pointing towards the other side of the room. I looked at everyone before looking at where they were pointing. A man wearing a black suit and a businessman haircut was standing on a small catwalk, looking at everyone in the office area. Although, he was mostly looking at me. I widened my eyes and looked down at the ground with wide eyes before walking over to him.