hurry back, pretty boy

Content Warning: swearing, mentions of sex, mentions of drugs (nothing to hard, just the devils lettuce), mentions of a case, mentions of vomit, ooc!punk!spencer

{this was a request i got on tumblr :) }

{***}{***}{***}

 Everyone has a different personality inside and outside of work. Like, me for instance. I work at a bar, the one I own. Inside work, I have to be flirtatious and funny. I have to sell, sell, sell. Because if I don't I don't have a house. I have an entire act I have. I'm the flirty, punky, bitch that all the fat bastards love. However, outside of work, I'm still the flirty, punky, bitch... I'm just more to myself and not as... Out there.

Same story with my amazing and loving boyfriend, one Doctor Spencer Reid. He works as a profiler for the FBI's Behaviour Analysis Unit, aka BAU. While Spencer was at work, he was the sweet, innocent boy who doesn't know sex or how to flirt. He was their sweet, shy, innocent Pretty Boy... Inside work. However, outside work, when he was here at the bar with me or anywhere else... He's pretty much like me. Though, he's not a bitch, or bastard. He's much kinder than that. Although, he's still a little bit of a sweetheart. I guess that's why I love him. He was still clever and smart, there was no getting rid of that. Personally, I just think that makes him so much more lovable.

As for his colleagues, they were all different. I remember meeting them all for the first time. They all seemed high strung, professional people that didn't seem to hang out with someone like Spencer or me. Boy, was I dead wrong.

I met Spencer 5 years back. It was late one evening and he had just gotten off work, coming to my bar for a drink. He looked exhausted, like always. But this exhaustion was a different kind. Like he was stretched thin from whatever the case was he was working on. It was before I knew his true personality and self. I was thankful that he let his true colors shine, not to quote Cyndi Lauper or anything.

I think he was more nervous talking to me at first. I mean, it's not every day you meet an attractive girl who has her arms tattooed with sleeves, colored hair, and several facial piercings. At first, I thought I was not his type. But then he asked me out and here we are, 2.5 years later.

"Hey guys," I smiled as the team entered the bar. It looked like they all needed a drink of some sort. I smiled brightly as Spencer entered the bar behind his friends. When his eyes landed on me, his face lit up with excitement. He impatiently pushed past the team and came to me, basically jumping over the bar. I smiled as I pulled on his tie, bringing him down to my height. I was shorter than him by nearly a foot, and I loved it

"Hey there Pretty Boy," I smiled, bringing one hand to rest on his cheek, keeping my grip around his tie, before kissing him deeply. He hummed, snaking his arms around my waist to hold me closer. I laughed against his lips as Penelope and Morgan began to protest our affection. I pulled my hand from Spencer's face to flip them off.

"My shift is done in 15 minutes. I have extra clothes for you in my car. I'll get you guys some drinks and join you if you'd like, once you're changed?" I asked bringing my hands to rest on Spencer's chest. I smoothed out the few wrinkles on his blazer and smiled. He hummed and nodded. I pulled my car keys from the pocket on my apron and placed then in Spencer's hand. "Hurry back, Pretty Boy," I went on my toes to peck his lips.

Spencer looked over my shoulder and at his friends, his cheeks blushing slightly. I gently patted his shoulders to get his attention back on me. He sighed deeply before looking down at me, smiling softly before holding up the keys. "I'll be right back," he whispered, tossing the keys in the air and catching them. I chuckled and watched as he turned to leave. I kept my eyes on him as he left. Boy, I love when he wears suits, or a blazer and slacks. He looks so... professional. I would risk anything for this man... everything about this man... I love.