give it to me (i'm worth it)

Start from the beginning

Harry held onto him as Louis tried to speed walk towards the locker room. Louis had been carrying Harry around for 5 years now. Despite his baby now being bigger than him, it didn't matter when it came to carrying him.

"Fuck," Louis mumbled as he ran as fast down the small hallway with Harry in his arms. He opted to go into the locker room on the left, the same one where they had filmed in earlier that day.

"Louis!" Harry cried out impatiently, his converse heels digging into Louis' back. "Daddy, please!"

Louis nearly dropped Harry at the words that left Harry's mouth. He gasped, somehow still managing to carefully set Harry on the bench. Harry stared up at him with wide eyes.

"Daddy, can I suck you off?" Harry fluttered his eyelashes innocently. His long, curly hair was already now more of a tangled mess than it had been to began with.

"Yeah-" Louis sat on the bench next to Harry, watching as Harry then obediently fell to his knees in front of Louis. "No, wait."

Harry looked up at him and whined impatiently, nuzzling his face into Louis' inner thighs near his hard cock. "Daddy, please-"

"Baby, I want this to be about you," the words were slipping out of Louis' mouth but he knew what he wanted. Harry had been showing off his bum all day while they filmed for the skit and Louis wanted to show Harry what was his. "Want you to sit on my face."

Louis watched Harry's breath visibly hitch. Harry stared up at him in disbelief, as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"Okay," he broke their eye contact as he scrambled to stand to his feet. "How do you want me?"

"Strip for me first, my love," Louis smiled, feeling the mood of their escapade change completely. Louis was now eager to watch his baby strip and see what he was hiding behind those red shorts.

Harry giggled as he bent down to unlace his converse. He pulled them off and tossed them a few feet away. Next, he reached for his knee socks when Louis shook his head immediately.

"Keep the socks on, baby," Louis commanded. "Wanna fuck you in them too."

Harry whimpered lightly but obeyed. He put his fingers under his waistband to take off his pants when Louis suddenly shook his head again.

"Turn around," he licked his lips as Harry nodded and followed instructions. Once Harry was facing away from Louis, and now his delicious ass was facing him, Harry slowly began to pull down his pants.

It took all of Louis' self control not to reach out and grab Harry's bum. He restrained himself as he watched Harry slowly slide the shorts down his legs, revealing a black thong underneath. Louis couldn't help but lick his lips and feel himself get harder at the sight of Harry's bare bum and the small thong between his cheeks.

"Fuck, baby," Louis shamelessly palmed at himself through his red shorts. Harry turned his head back at glanced at Louis before bending down to drop his shorts to his feet before picking them up and tossing them with his shoes.

"So beautiful," Louis praised him. "My gorgeous baby."

Harry turned back around to face Louis as he lifted his jersey above his head before tossing it over with his other discarded clothing. He was then just left in the thong and knee high socks.

"Do you like my lipstick?" Harry asked suddenly, a small blush fanning his cheeks. He bit his lip at Louis. "It's a new shade. I really wanted to wear it today."

Louis smiled at him, trying to ignore how Harry's cock was leaking in his black thong. "Yes, darling, I think it looks lovely."

Harry grinned. "What would you like-"