You sighed. "Either to my room or with one of the guys here."

Mark looked unusually angry and it frightened you but you managed to hide it.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Chenle asked and his eyes looked watery.

"What?"

"Don't play dumb, because of you our families are in danger."

Taeil said calmly and you spoke. "B-but it's not my fault."

Jaehyun walked over to you and looked you in the eyes.

"Yes. Yes it is." His voice got louder with every word he said.

"Our families. Are in danger. Because a little privileged girl like you!"

You don't know why but you retaliated.

"It isn't my fault that you guys are about to lose your families! I have nothing to do with it!"

"It's your father isn't it?!"

He then grabbed you by both wrists and held them above you.

It hurt and you whined, but he didn't release.

You looked into his eyes and watched him as soon you felt your shirt be lifted up a tiny bit and your shirt was replaced with cold metal.

Your heart began to beat faster and you looked down.

He was holding a gun to your stomach.

"Oh...why so quiet now?"

He said and Johnny spoke.

"Dude, we can't have her dead."

You weren't looking at anyone but Jaehyun and soon you heard sniffles behind him.

When you looked back, your eyes met Jisung's and you saw tears flow down his face.

"Am I going to lose them Hyung?" He asked Mark and he didn't answer him only hugged him and then walked away with him.

You felt like crying. You didn't know they even had emotions and now they are about to lose their families??

Nothing made any sense.

None at all.

"Shoot me." You said and Jaehyun looked confused.

"Huh?"

"If you want me dead. If you want to have me no longer be a thorn in your side...then shoot me."

Taeil and Ten then walked over and Jaehyun let you go.

"We don't have the time to kill you. Plus as we said before, we aren't monsters." Ten informed you.

"Mm." You said as you tried to keep your balance after being let go.

Soon Johnny looked like he was about to have a breakdown, so everyone but Chenle, Renjun and Taeil walked away.

"Renjun..."

You said and he looked at you. "They need you in the meeting."

You finished and he nodded, proceeding to walk away.

Taeil then grabbed your hand and spoke. "Can we talk?"

You were a bit on edge but then Chenle spoke.

"I will walk away for minute.."

He did and Taeil continued. "I know that I am rude. And as far as I can tell, I always will be. But that doesn't mean I will let anyone hurt you."

He paused but soon began again. "You don't have to worry about that."

You fought the urge to say or do anything dumb and just then Taeil let go of your hand and smiled at you.

"Chenle you can come and take her wherever she wants to go now."

He then left on that note and Chenle spoke.

"Your room?" He asked you nodded.

Time Skip~

You've been sitting in your room for about 3 hours now. Alone.

You were covered up and staring at the ceiling, which was now dark as it was dark outside.

You knew you would have a long week as Taeyong made it clear that you would "train".

After a few moments you tried to go to sleep, and closed your eyes.

Abruptly your door opened and someone came in, you pretended to be asleep and they left the door to a crack behind them.

"Maybe I shouldn't..." They whispered to themselves but kept walking closer to you.

It was silent for a few moments and you kept trying to think of who it was.

"Now or never." Was the laat thing the unknown guy muttered before he came closer to you.

His breath could be felt on your face, in light amounts and soon you could feel his lips on yours.

Your immediate reaction was to kiss back....

Your eyes stayed closed and he didn't stop kissing you but rather took his hand to hold your cheek lightly.

Soon he pulled away and ypur eyes clicked open.

After a few blinks and heavy breathing, you looked at him and gasped.

You mouthed 'oh my god' but the words didn't come out.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?" He asked and you sat up.

"No no no, I mean like....I thought you would hate me even more now, more than you already did."

"I don't hate you." He said and sat down beside you.

"It doesn't mean I like you though, we haven't had a whole lot of contact and it wouldn't make sense."

"I understand that but if that's so true.."

You said trailing off.

"So true what?"

You sighed and looked at him. "Why did you kiss me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~