Birds of Prey (2x17) part 2

Start from the beginning

"Aww." Iris smiled, everyone in the room agreed they were adorable together even if they didn't realize they were actually talking to each other.

"Well, sisters can be like that." Sara said after a moment. "You should meet mine."

"Aww!" Barry this time cooed. "What I have a lot of feelings. Men can have feelings."

"She's gone through a lot." Laurel said. "She must have been so strong. I just... I wanted to show her, show myself... That I was still strong, too." She admitted.

"So show me." Sara said quietly.

Laurel looked at the bottle, then at her key-chain. Finally, she picked up the stopper and put it back in the bottle. Sara smiled and stood, then reached her hand down to Laurel.

"Sisters!" Cisco smiled. "They give you hope for humanity."

"Let's go." She said. Laurel reached up and took the Canary's hand, and let herself be pulled up.

The two headed out of the office and were down the hall when Oliver called in.

**Where are you?**

"Inside. I've got Laurel Lance, she's ok." The Canary replied.

Laurel looked at her. "Is that the Arrow?" she asked.

"Yup!" Winn laughed. It was hard to keep track of who knew what and who was on good terms with the Arrow and the Canary.

"I'm headed to an egress point in the south wing." Sara continued, ignoring her sister.

"Wait." Laurel said, yanking Sara to a halt. "What about the other hostages? You're just going to leave them?" she asked.

"Oh."

"Yeah I guess we all kinda forgot about them." Thea chuckled embarrassed.

"Look, I need to get you to safety." Sara said, grabbing her hand and dragging her along.

Laurel pulled her hand free and stopped again. "I don't understand! What is so special about me?" she cried.

"You're Laurel Lance!!!" Roy exclaimed. Duh she was important.

**What's going on?**

"She won't leave." Sara said in annoyance.

"I know Helena." Laurel said. "She's going to kill all of those people; innocent people. You wanted me to show you I'm strong. This is me being strong. I'm staying." She said firmly.

"This is you being stubborn." Tommy corrected.

"Same difference really." Laurel said pointedly.

"Are you going to help me or not?"

**Get her out of there now!** Oliver demanded, annoyed.

Sara moved a short distance down the hall. "It's not like I can just knock her out." She reasoned.

"I mean you could." Ray winced. He didn't know why but he felt a surprisingly strong and unexplainable connection to the blonde vigilante and wanted her and her family to be safe.

**I don't want you engaging Helena.**

"What, you're afraid of what she'll do," Sara wondered, "Or what I'll do?"

"I'm gonna go out on a limb and say he's personably not worried about Sara getting hurt." Alex hypothesized.

"Sara," Oliver growled from outside. "You're not a killer."