[19] - fuilech

"Why am I w-wearing this again...?"

[y/n]'s lips quivered while trying to hide her black lace panty that was unveiled by her mini red skirt as well as the bra covering her breasts.

She was forced to wear some kind of sensual anime dress meant for...

Her eyes widened, "YOU'RE—"

"Yeah so shut up!"

Erika slapped her cheek harshly, the minor's head drew to the side, her left cheek now redder not because of the blush but because of the slap she never deserved.

Her hair was tied up in a bun and her face was painted with makeup; thick eyeliners, white skin face, crimson plump lips, blue eyeshadow, rosy cheeks. She was even wearing a pair of black stockings and red high heels.

She didn't like how she looked because she knew she was supposed to look seductive, and the thought of her own parents selling her for various men made her want to puke and run away at the same time.

'No, this is not happening. Mom and Dad wouldn't do that—I mean, they are bad people but they don't do these kinds of things!'

Sudou glanced at ger maliciously, "She ready?"

[y/n] gulped.

'No.... you're not doing this.......'

Erika scoffed, "Yeah."

'They're not going to send me to a room with a guy I don't even know...'

Sudou nodded then dialed a number. As soon as the other line answered it, he put his phone against his ear and whispered threateningly, "She's all yours tonight."

-

Todoroki stared blankly at the tiled floor, the only thing in his vast mind being the recent events that took place only last night.

The Number One Hero: All Might is now retiring

He saw. He saw it all. He saw how he defeated that mysterious villain in a city that's now completely torned down due to the fight. They were just spending their time in training camp where they were supposed to be, how did it all come to this?

"You are now allowed to go out, you're officially discharged from the hospital," Said a voice. Without checking who the person was, he got out of the room and left with a dark grimacing look on his face.

While he was on his way back to his own household, he kept his head hung low, the whole scene being eerily familiar.

There were so many thoughts running through his mind, all mainly about All Might and their fight against the League Of Villains. Especially that dude named Dabi.

It was the most difficult thing he's ever encountered yet and he wouldn't admit it but he couldn't survive it without his mates.

Back to the familiar feeling...

Yes, it truly was, he just didn't know why. He always did that when walking alone so what was that weird gut feeling about?

Did he forget something?

No, of course not. He was just probably over thinking things.

He sighed and his shoulders slumped adorably before continuing to walk on the pavement towards his home.

-

'Okay, I remember leaving for training camp then fought earth creatures before reaching the authentic destination then made dinner then trained the next day. Some time later the villains came and attacked us and then found myself helping the others retrieve that Simpson's secret adopted child. And then All Might fought that villain named All For One then we were successful to get Bakugo back then left to another place far from the area where the fight happened. Then we were sent to the hospital and now I'm here laying down on my bed.

So.... what exactly did I forget?'

Todoroki still can't put a finger on it but he knew he definitely missed something. What did he miss though?

Mind acting like you're watching Dora and fucking yell at Todoroki about what the hell he forgot about?

Well, no matter how much you yell fuck words at him, he'll never get it 'cause he's dumb.

Losing his patience, Todoroki groaned, "What did I forget?!"

-

"You forgot to wear the ribbon, sweetie."

The voice from the man was scary, cocky, and extremely despicable. [y/n] wanted to run away, but how? She was locked inside a room with only a bed and the man was standing behind the closed door. How was she going to escape?

"Please..." Without getting any more options, she cried from the corner of the room, "...don't do this...... I don't want this—"

"Oh, I'll make you want this."

Her breath hitched when the man walked closer to her while holding a leather belt. Her eyes fixated on it the whole time, fear showing inside of her [e/c] orbs.

"I'll make you feel like you have everything in the world," She shivered when the man pressed his lips on her neck and his free hand on her thigh.

She closed her eyes tightly. The emotions being too much to suppress; such as disgust, hatred, and desperateness of getting out of the room.

She whispered helplessly.

"Please.... someone........."

Todoroki's eyes opened out of the blue, his gaze stuck on his room ceiling. Processing the words in his dream, his eyes enlarged.

'[y/n]'!

Oh, how could he forget?

He jerked up and eventually got out of bed. Quickly opening his window, he savored the cold breeze of the wind colliding with his bare body. He couldn't wait for that same air to be filled with her warm touch. He couldn't wait for her to hug him again just like last time before he left.

With a pure anticipating smile in his face, he created an ice pavement and sneaked out of the house successfully—as always.

'[y/n], I'm coming.'