[5.5] 𝘊𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦

This is the extra chapter I promised for 1k reads so enjoy! There will be mentions of some OC's I made up so if you see names you don't recognize, you know why  :)

N/n=Nickname           H/l=hair length 

𝙔/𝙣'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

Every night was the same besides tonight

"I'm sorry, I need to be alone for a moment."

Tonight instead of being asleep I was crying while I ran to the library

"Y/n! Wait!"

Today was a night that would become a memory in my mind, I remembered tonight going a bit differently like all memories.

"S-so that really was the secret e-eh?"

You might think that because they told me that stupid lie, I remembered tonight, well you'd be wrong.

"Let me go! Let me talk to her!"

He was also one of the reasons that tonight became a memory in my mind.

"Why?" you ask? Well, it's because...

He made me fall deeper in love with him.

- - -

I didn't want to believe it. I obviously knew that they were telling the truth, from the way they were acting and the things sister Krone said I knew that something suspicious was happening behind the scenes of this orphanage but I thought it was something like maybe Mama lied to us and the outside world and its really all not what it seems, but this? My very own siblings' are being trafficked and we don't even know if they're alive? It's too much. I loved every single one of those kids as if they were my own, and now I don't even know if they're still in this world! Do you know how much that hurts!? My stomach hurt, I felt dizzy, like I was about to throw up.

I shakily walked to the farthest corner of the library, sat down, brought my knees to my chest, and cried. I'm pretty sure I cried so loud that I didn't even notice the door open. It felt like I had an elephant on my shoulders as I buried my face in my knees and continued to sob.
"Hello? Y/n are you in here?" I heard a voice, it was so soft, so low, so comforting I almost didn't hear it. I hesitantly raised my head, streams of fresh tears rolling down my face.
"H-huh?" I questioned the person as I looked around a bookshelf to see the person
"Hey N/n are you okay? You ran out there pretty quick." It was Ray. He came around the bookshelf into my field of vision and waved. I looked away. I didn't want to talk to anyone, I needed to be alone for a little bit, yet I was grateful for him being here with me.
"R-Ray? Why are you here?" I asked him in a quivering voice from crying. He looked at me with sympathy in his eyes as he walked over to the corner I was sitting at and sat down beside me in almost the exact same position. His knees were brought up to his chest while he crossed his arms on his knees, tilted his head in my direction, and stared at me.
"Just wanted to check up on you, you seemed real upset back there." He said softly, I scoffed