Part 6

"What's up with you and Morgan?" Emily asked as she drove towards Johnathan's adress.

Now it was just Emily, Rossi, Spencer and I in the SVU. Derek got the message and went in the other one with Hotch.

"It's nothing" I replied.

Emily didn't say anything she simply kept driving. When we pulled up to the house SWAT was already there surrounding the unsubs house.

"Is he in there?" Rossi asked.

The agent nodded.

"Where is he?" I asked tightening my vest.

"He's sitting on the floor in his lounge" 

"Has he got anyone with him?" Emily asked.

"He's clutching onto someone but we believe they're dead" He said.

I looked through a pair of binoculars at the man. He was clutching onto a lifeless body. Tears streaming down his face. He was definitely going through a psychotic break.

"They look dead but we can't take chances" I said setting the binoculars on the car hood.

Hotch picked up a megaphone and spoke loudly into it.

"Johnathan Waters come out with your hands up" He shouted.

We waited and there was no reply. He definitely heard us but was not cooperating. Hotch tried again but nothing happened.

"We need to send someone in" Rossi said.

"I'll go, he feels powerless against woman less likely to fight back" I said.

"He also murdered two woman" Morgan said I rolled my eyes at him.

"L/n is right, he feels scared against strong woman which is why he got rid of them. Just show him not fear alright but you got this"Hotch said, I nodded and approached the house.

I better be right about this. I approached the door and knocked.

"Johnathan I'm coming in don't worry I won't shoot" I said.

I opened the door which was locked and entered the house. I walked alowly into the living room where Johnathan was. He was clutching onto a dead body. The woman looked like she had been dead for an incredibly long time. She must've been dug up out of a grave. The smell was awful it stung my eyes.

"Johnathan put her down" I said calmly.

He turned to face me, he had a knife in his hand.

"Johnathan put the knife down" I said.

"Your just like them bossing me around that's why I killed him I had to be free" He shouted.

"I'm not going to boss you around Johnathan this is your decision but I hope you make the right one. You can either come peacefully with me or all those SWAT agents will shoot you" I said.

"It's your choice ok but I suggest you choose the easy one and come peacefully" I said.

"Your letting me choose?" He asked in disbelief.

It had become clear to me that Johnathan had never beem able to make a choice for himself in his life. He had always been ordered around like a slave.

"Yes you can choose" I replied slowly putting my gun back in it's holster.

"Will I go to prison?" He asked.

"You'll probably go to an institution your sick Johnathan you need help" I said.

He nodded and slowly stood up dropping the knife at his feet.

"Hold fire" I spoke into my comms.

Johnathan left the house and was instantly apprehended by police. He was silent and cooperative, not fighting back one bit.

"Good job" Hotch said.

"Thanks" I replied pulling off my vest.

"You alright?" Reid asked me.

"Yeah Reid I'm ok" I chuckled.

After wrapping it up with the local police and grabbed our stuff from the hotel we headed to the airport.

"How are you feeling?" Reid asked me.

"I'm feeling pissed. Morgan did call authorities he even got a note from the unsub" I said handing the note Morgan gave me.

"Y/n I'm really sorry" Spencer said.

"Its all in the past, I just wish he told me" I said.

Spencer brought me in for a hug which I gladly accepted. I sighed in contempt. I was suprised Spencer never really hugged anyone, but I guess I could get used to this.

We entered the jet. Outside the circular plane windows it was pitch black and everyone looked utterly exhausted. I walked straight past my usual seat which was besides Derek to the back of the plane. Spencer came and sat next to me.

"God I'm so tired" I muttered.

"Me too" Spencer replied.

I lay my head on Spencer's shoulder and he didn't seem to mind. He smiled slightly and pulled out a book to read as I relaxed on his shoulder.

I could see Emily staring at us with a smirk on her face. I just rolled my eyes at her. She chuckled and continued her chat with JJ. I could tell Morgan was staring at me, probably wanting to talk to me. But I had nothing to say to him.

"You'll need to talk to Morgan at some point" Reid whispered, practically reading my mind.

"How did you?" I asked.

"I'm a profiler, I knew that's what you would be thinking" Reid replied.

"I'm just not ready yet" I said.

"Take your time" Reid replied.

"Thanks Spencer" I said.

"No problem" He replied and he lay his head atop of mine.

After awhile I managed to doze off on Spencer's shoulders and for the first time in a while I was nightmare free.

Bit of a shorter chapter but whatever. This is kinda shitty writing so I apologize I'm bad at starting stories but I promise it will get better.