𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 19~ 𝑆𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚

Start from the beginning

"First thing we do is pinpoint the enemy and tell the others! They're fleeing through the woods so stay sharp! Break!" Everyone broke through the woods. A roar came from inside the forest, causing the soldiers to pinpoint the location of the enemy.

They got closer to Ymir's titan. "This is Ymir! This is her titan form! She's one of the people they took!" Connie looked over to her. "What the hell happened? Where is everybody else? Is Eren okay?" Connie continued to ask a bunch of questions. 

"So this is Ymir..." Armin said in awe.

Multiple scouts asked questions as she didn't respond. "Why is she looking at everybody individually?" Armin question.

"Ymir!" Historia caught Ymir's attention. "There you are! Thank goodness you're alright!"

Y/n was the first to notice what Ymir was doing and quickly jumped off the tree. "Historia, look out!" She shouted as she collided with Historia, ending up in Ymir's mouth. Mikasa and Armin had a shocked face as they just saw one of their childhood friends try to save another comrade, getting eaten in the process.

"Did she just- Ymir what are you doing?" Connie said in a concerned tone. "Don't just stand there! We need to go after her!" Jean said, flying off. 

"Why would she do that?!" Mikasa questioned in a rough tone.

Armin was desperate to get them back, especially Y/n. She was too special for him to lose, like Eren.

Maybe even more.

Cecilia's POV

A bright light went on behind me as I watched Ymir go through the trees. Bertholdt and I flew on his shoulders. I looked behind, seeing the scouts stopping a the edge of the trees. I looked back ahead, ignoring the guilt filling inside me. I saw Ymir take out two bodies, Historia and Y/n. Ymir handed me Y/n and I took her in my arms, now covered in saliva. I went back into one of the bowls in Reiner's titan and tied her around me using a cloth. She started coughing out the saliva. 

"H... Huh? What..." She questioned in confusion. "I... Cecilia?" I stayed silent in response.

"Cecilia, what's going on?" She asked me. I sighed heavily and brought my hand to my forehead. 

"I have to bring you back. There's no other choice here, Y/n. I'm doing what's best for you." I reply half-assing it. 

"Taking me away from the people I love and care about?! That's what you think is best for me?"

"I thought you were better than this. That time where you said not everyone's gonna be my friend, is this why? You were never my friend?" I didn't respond. She's bringing up our past now to make me guilty. "That time at the beginning of training? Was that all a lie?" She said in a shaky voice. "You brought me here, away from my friends, just for my 'well being?'" I gritted my teeth in resistance of my anger and guilt. "Cecilia, why would you need to take me? Is it because it's actually better-" She paused before sighing.

"Or is it because of your selfish needs to keep your ass alive?"

It's like she read my mind.

I didn't respond to her guess. "I'm right, aren't I?" She said in a down voice. "You did this because you want to keep living. So tell me, who's putting this damn knife on your neck?"

"Cecilia, get over here!" I hear Bertholdt shout. The scouts are already here. Bertholdt and I went together as Reiner protected us.

Your POV

Eren and I started kicking against Reiner's hand. "Quit struggling, it's not gonna work!" Bertholdt said with his face squished. 

"Good luck talking sense into that one, Bertholdt." I hear a voice. It was Jean. "When something lights a fire under him, that's it. Getting Eren to calm down is a lost cause. Take my word for it. I've been receiving end more than you have."