Loooove

Tysm for 3k reads and over 200 votes, love you all😘😘.

I tried to make Ron and Eliza as Makówka cartoons/drawings, they look a bit like siblings but it's difficult to make two ginger people with freckles look different especially when there's only one shade of ginger so just ignore that😬.

                                     Ron

Eliza turned around slowly to face me, her hair dripping with rain at her sides as she shivered slightly.

"Sorry the rain must but affecting my hearing because I thought you just said that you loved me?" she said with her mouth hanging open slightly as she sniffed in the cold.

My heart was racing so much it felt like it was about to leap out of my chest.

I inhaled deeply, contemplating wether I was going to repeat what I'd just said.

Was it true? Yes.
Should I of said it? By the look on her face, no.

"Get a grip Ron" I whispered to myself.

She looked at me, waiting for me to talk.

Even in the fucking rain she looks gorgeous.

"Yes, I did say that" I admitted.
"And its true"

Her shoulders relaxed and her head tilted to the side as I waited in anticipation for her to say something.

"Really?" She squeaked.

I nodded and looked down at the ground feelings slightly embarrassed.

A pit of worry swarmed around my stomach as it was seeming more and more likely that she wasn't going to say it back.

"I'm sorry Eliza, that might of been too soon, you aren't even my girlfriend. Please don't feel like you have to say it back" I rambled as I watched the rain dance at my feet.

I looked back up at her and she was running towards me.

Before I had the chance to react she jumped up and threw her arms around my neck.

I quickly caught her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"I'm sorry, this doesn't have to change anything between us" I whispered into her drenched hair.

I set her back on the ground and she took my face into her hands.

I love it when she does that, the way she looks into my eyes with her soft hands on my face makes me feel like nothing else matters.

"I hope it does change things Ron."
"Because I love you too" she whispered before pulling my lips onto hers.

I hesitated for a second as I tried to take everything in, then I gripped her hips gently and pulled her in slightly closer.

We kissed in the rain like a scene from a shitty romantic movie.
Except it wasn't shitty-
Obviously.

I felt her shivering so I pulled away from her.

"You're freezing, we should go back inside" I said to her.

She nodded and looped herself under my arm so it was over her shoulders.

We got inside, the warmth hitting us as soon as the door shut behind us.

A puddle followed us as we walked through the hall.

"That argument was long lived" Ginny remarked sarcastically as we walked past.

I lifted my arm from Eliza to flip Ginny off before wrapping her back in close.