"He's right," George agrees, his nose on the other side of her head, nuzzled into the crook of her neck, "it does."

She laughs at the both of them. "Thank you?"

"You're welcome," They say.

She feels George's hand shift down, his pinkie on the very edge of the fabric covering her top and it causes her heart to stutter. "I'd hate to ruin the moment, because I've missed you tons, but um..." she swallows, "you do know that I'm ninety percent naked under this robe, right?"

"You're ninety percent naked under all clothes you wear," Fred tells her.

"A robe isn't clothing," Evelyn reasons. "And I was already untying it when the two of you barged in here so what I'm trying to say is that if George moves his hand any lower, it will be on my ass."

"Well," he tilts his head, hands frozen in place just as his brother is, "I'm really more of a tits man—"

She nearly gasps, "George!"

"I'm kidding!" He swears, "I'm kidding!" He starts to let her go and so does Fred. "Well... partially." He finds her face so as to avoid wandering eyes as she fixes her robe hurriedly, the clean cut eyeliner coming out from her lids and a neat blush brushed over her freckled nose and paled cheeks. His gaze trails up to her made-up brows and only notices now that her hair is pin straight.

She looks so much older, so mature... it's weird seeing her like this, but at the same time he can't think of anyone more beautiful.

It doesn't take long for her strawberry-pink lips to turn up as she looks over him. "Awe, look at you," she reaches up and pulls at his neat black bow tie. "So dapper," she giggles.

"What's with the hair?" Fred asks her. "I've never seen it straight."

Evelyn turns to him. "Cherryl said it'll be easier to do it this way," she tells him, "so I went back and forth between struggling with my eyeliner and flattening my hair." Her brows knit in the middle of her sentence, noting the crooked settle of Fred's bowtie. "Took me for fucking ever," she mutters as she straightens it.

"Well, it's very nice," Fred tells her. "Though, I do think I like your pretty curls better." He glances past Evelyn and to his idiot, sap brother. "What do you think George?"

George covers his blush with an energetic grin and reaches out, tickling Evelyn's sides to get a smile and a line of giggles from her. "Pretty as ever," he teases.

"Alright boys," Cherryl brings herself into the room with an armful of dress bags. "As cute as this reunion is, I need you out so we can get dressed."

"We should probably get our stuff to our room anyhow," George says.

"Oh," Evelyn bats his chest, "Will you bring me my water? I left it in the room on the nightstand."

He nods, "I would if I knew where I was going."

She rolls her eyes at his tone. "One floor up: 14 is Gin and I and you boys are 15, Perce and Ron are in 16."

"In that case, yes I will."

They start for the door and Evelyn calls after, "you're my favorite!"

"I better be!" Is George's response.

"We'll be back," Fred promises just before he closes the door behind him, leaving a very amused Cherryl grinning at Evelyn.

"What?" Evelyn asks.

Cherryl shakes her head, "Nothing... c'mere so we can get over to your mum."

They put on their dresses, pastel blue and soft tulle with a thin ribbon that lies their waist, and start out of the hall and down to the bridal suite where Sara is getting help from Molly, Grandma Rose, and Robby's mum, Louisa.