"we can't be together" part two

[Mondo pov]

"Mondo are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes Chihiro, positive."

"Well there's no stopping you now, good luck, I guess"

Mondo sped off in his motorbike. In case you were wondering, mondo was driving his motorbike to the Ishimaru household to "knock some sense" into Takaaki.

 After what felt was the longest 2 minutes of his life mondo skidded to a halt in front of Ishimaru's house "this is it." He said. 

Now, you're probably expecting me to say something like "mondo was getting nervous" or "mondo was regretting his decisions". But no, mondo was not thinking that, in fact, he was thinking the exact opposite.

 Mondo was feeling the adrenaline rushing through him. He was ready.

"I swear I'll do whatever it takes to make Taka mine, even if I have to go to jail to do it."

And with that, he started banging on Ishimaru's door, a lot louder than he usually would. Takaaki opened the door

"Taka, why are you- Owada? what are you doing here?"

"I came here to-"

Mondo was about to go off on an amazing rant. Sadly the disapproving tone of Takaaki cut him off.

"If your here for Taka he's still at school, I thought you of all people would know that he stays behind. But even if he was home I don't think he would want to speak to you."

Takaaki smirked which only made mondo even angrier.

"No... I'm here for you Mr Ishimaru. I wanted to ask you a question."

"Oh, I see. I suppose you need help straightening out, well I'm glad to help. Go ahead I'm all ears."

Takaaki places an obviously fake smile on his face.

"Mr Ishimaru I'm gay and nothing or no one is ever going to change that."

"Well then what did you want to ask me?!"

"I wanted to know what gives your homophobic ass the right to put the idea in someone's head especially when it's someone as kind and pure and sweet and innocent as kiyotaka, that 'being gay is wrong' and that I'm a 'bad influence' and that Taka of all people TAKA THE MOST AMAZING PERSON I FOR ONE HAS EVER MET IS A FAILURE A GODDAMN FAILURE?!?!?!?!. I'm sorry but Taka is perfect and nothing about him is a failure."

Takaaki looked taken aback. He was not expecting that. But soon enough he recovered.

"Look, first of all, Taka is not perfect he is a failure. He's been getting A-'s lately! And I know it's because of you. You're ruining his head with thoughts of biker gangs and slurs and se-"

"I DO NOT TALK ABOUT FUCKING SEX"

"I'm sure your lying. Secondly, being a homo is wrong. Gay people are a disgrace to society and it's selfish people like you that go shouting about it that I hate with every fibre of my being. And you are a bad Influence, a very, very bad Influence."

"I can't believe you- hey I have another question what's taka's sexuality?"

"Well, my son is straight of course."

"Ha! You make me laugh. You know Taka is the gayest person I know, excluding me of course."

"Wh- mondo?"

Mondo spun around

"Oh hi, Taka! I was just telling your dad how homophobic he is😊"

(Don't mind the emoji I thought it was fitting.)

[Taka pov]

What's mondo doing here? And what does he mean telling fath-

"Mondo.. please don't hurt him."

"Huh? What are you talking about I'm just ranting."

"Father, is he doing anything that he could get arrested for?"

"One could say he's mentally abusing me."

Takaaki said that, but he was also smirking.

[third person]

Mondo turned around to continue

"Look Mr Ishimaru- Takaaki, I'm going to have feelings for taka whether you like it or not."

"Well then maybe Taka shouldn't be around you."

"WELL THEN MAYBE TAKA SHOULDN'T LIVE WITH YOU! MAYBE HE SHOULD LIVE WITH ME!"

There was silence.

[Taka pov]

Live with mondo..?

"Live with mondo? Live with mondo.. yeah.. yeah! live with mondo."

"You're agreeing to this?!"

"Yes, I am. I don't think it's a good idea for me to live with a homophobe if I'm going to have a relationship with a man or better yet let's go with boyfriend."

Taka walked up to Takaaki (or up to the front door) "now if you don't mind I am going to pack up my things and leave."

Taka then proceeded to 'shove' past his father and up the stairs in his house into his room.

taka sighed " it's back again the feeling o-  w a i t."

Taka stopped. He had realised his feelings. 

The feeling of being punched in the stomach- it was love. Or I guess it was heartbreak at the time. And that love- that love was for mondo.. 

but now the feeling isn't like being punched in the stomach, it's like tiny butterfly's dancing around in my stomach (and no that is NOT a mondo butter joke).

 When Taka finished packing up his things (which did not take long seeing as the only things he kept in his house that he wanted to keep were books, his laptop and uniforms) he carried his suitcase (or whatever) down the stairs.

 Mondo expected Taka to struggle to carry his things down the stairs but he actually did it with surprising ease. But then mondo remembered that Taka was actually quite buff, as he saw that one time in the locker rooms (don't fucking question it. But if you like I could write it ☺️).

 When Taka got outside he dropped his suitcase-thing onto the floor. He then whispered something into mondo's ear so that he was prepared. Then Taka jumped into mondos arms (visualise that as you may) and said;

"I am now going to live with my very gay biker boyfriend with his probably also very gay biker friends, so have a good life without me, bye~" Taka was waving his arm in the air as Takaaki slammed the door. Then Taka wrapped his arms around Mondo's neck and turned his head so that their heads were only a few inches apart. "Oh! That was amazing, I've never felt so happy in my life!"

"I'm just going to ignore how out of character your acting and-"

"It's because of you mondo.. you've gotten me to loosen up. So.. thank you."

"Haha, your welcome? Anyways do you err.. wanna get an Uber and I can ride alongside it?"

"Yes, that sounds lovely."

Taka kissed Mondo on the forehead and lept back on the floor. Then he pulled out his phone and ordered an Uber (lazzy✨)

♡︎♡︎♡︎

I wanna say I'm soooo sorry I neglected this book. I was taking a break because of school and it went on waaaay longer than I meant so sorry about that. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, bye!