The wrong message

I got the idea for this from the video at the top

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

taka POV

"What a lovely day of work it has been," I said to myself. "I should do some studying but I am feeling quite tired, I know! I'll just take a short nap." Taka flung himself onto his bed, clothes still on, phone still in pocket.

mondo POV

"Damn we had so much fukin' work today, good job I did my homework with taka" mondo blushed thinking about his best friend and, for a long time now, crush "I'm bored... I know I'll text Taka" mondo say on his bed and pulled out his phone.

biker bro: hey taka wyd

Taka POV

I was just about to fall asleep when BZZZZZZ "who's texting me?" Taka pulled out his phone "oh! It's kyodai"

biker bro: hey taka wyd

Taka <3: trying to take a nap. You?

Biker bro: nothin much just texting you

Taka <3: did you want to tell me something?

biker bro: na I was just bored

Taka <3: oh I see.

Biker bro: how was school for u today?

"I need to tell Chihiro."

Taka <3: Chihiro, my feelings for mondo aren't going away. They're just getting stronger.

biker bro: ...

"Huh? Why is chihi- OH NO!! Oh gosh, what have I done..."

Mr hall monitor: HELP! I just did something really bad!

Chihiro :p: what did you do?

Mr hall monitor: I sent mondo a text meant for you...

Chihiro :p: what did it say?

Mr hall monitor: it said " Chihiro, my feelings for mondo aren't going away. They're just getting stronger."

Chihiro :p: oh...

Mr hall monitor: what do I do?

Chihiro :p: look taka you should just be honest with him you've been hiding your feelings for a really long time now

Mr hall monitor: yeah, your right... thank you, Chihiro.

Chihiro :p: your welcome and good luck! :)

Mr hall monitor: thank you, I'll need it.

Mondo POV

"What........the fuck," mondo heart was racing. What did he mean "my feelings for mondo"

biker bro: what do you mean...?

"Why isn't he answering me?!"

biker bro: taka! Answer me

Taka <3 I think we should talk about this in person. Can you come to my dorm?

biker bro: sure

Taka POV

[time skip to when mondo arrives]

knock knock "COMING!" That must be mondo... Ishimaru gently opened the door (sorry ddlc fans).

[third person]

"Umm....hey" mondo muttered "come in," Ishimaru said. Taka closed the door and sat down. " I'm going to tell you the full truth kyodai, is that alright?" "Uh yeah sure," mondo wasn't sure what to say " I'm in love with you mondo. I have been for a really long time now. I think it started in the sauna. I ignored my feelings at first, I thought it was just a crush, a fluke. But I was wrong, lately, my feelings have become stronger than ever. I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way. It's wrong either way." "Why is it wrong?" "Because we're both males. Two people of the same sex cannot form a romantic bond." " who says?!" " my grandfather used to always tell me as a child that being a homosexual was wrong. If you liked someone of the same sex then you were a disgrace to society, I am a disgrace to society." Mondo walked over to Ishiamru and held his hands "then let's be a disgrace to society together" "huh?" "Why should we listen to what those bastards say? I love you too taka, more than anyone else's on this planet. Isn't that enough?" "Yeah, but-" "no! Taka don't, I love you and I know you love me back. If they don't expect us bein' happy then they can fuck off!" "Mondo!" "Sorry! Sorry!" Taka looked away from mondo, a tear rolling down his cheek "oh shit! I made you cry. What did I say? I take it back!" "No, I'm not upset" Taka gave a small smile. "Good, then you won't mind when I do this." "Huh? Mhhh!"

Mondo pressed his lips against Ishimaru's. They shared a passionate kiss for about 30 seconds before they had to break apart for a gasp of air "it was great talking to you kyodai but I must do some studying now" "W-what?!" "We have a big test coming up soon And I don't want to fail it." Mondo scoffed "fine if you have to study then study but first lemme ask you a question." "Of course" "will you be my boyfriend?" Taka felt his face beating up "y-yes." Mondo sighed, happily "I love you, Taka," "I love you too mondo."

END