chapter 4

Yn P.O.V.

Its been a few months since I came home and by now the whole village knows, myself and the other Spartans and crew of the Infinity have been set up in the Namikaze/Uzumaki compound, which was the size of a small city. Some of the crew had to stay on the Infinity to make sure it didn't drift away. The spartans and crew that were on the ground were assigned to a house with at least 2 other spartans or crew members, as they were either 3 or more bedroom houses. Myself, well I stayed in my family's house, took my old bedroom which needed a new bed which wasn't as difficult as one would think it would be for a 7 foot tall person. Anyway after we were settled in we started making plans to form an alliance between Konoha and the U.N.S.C.. Lord Admiral Hood stated he would wish to observe the Chunin exams before any deal was made. I informed my parents of this and my mother said she was okay with it, he would even have a seat in the Kage box during the finals after I informed my mother of just how high his rank made him. Today Lord Hood arrives and I assembled a detail of spartans and freelancers to escort Lord Hood around which consisted of Carter, Jorge, Six, Kat, Sarah Palmer, Kelly, Carolina and Washington. As we awaited the arrival of Lord Hood my mother along with a squad of Unbu, the most elite of Konoha's shinobi, and Orochimaru showed up, "Mother, what are you doing hear, we were going to meet you at the tower." I said as my mother gave me a smile before Orochimaru spoke, "Your mother got tired of waiting so she gathered us to meet this 'Lord Hood' immediately." Mother gave a pout of embarrassment before we heard the soaring of Pelicans as 3 of them came into view, "Well you don't have to wait any longer mother, it seems Lord Hood is on time for once." I heard several snickers from the Unbu as one whispered, "He showed up a lot sooner than Kakashi would have." I couldn't help but smile under my helmet as heard of how late Kakashi was getting over the years. Which is why I started making sure she would be on time from now on by dumping ice cold water on her while she slept and forced her out of bed by flipping her mattress off the bed with her still on it. As I refocus I see the Pelicans have landed and 2 of them unload spartan VIs who line up in formation as the last Pelican opens and out steps Lord Admiral Terrance Hood, the top brass of the top brass. As he walks down the line of spartans each one salutes him. When he made it to the end of the line I, along with the security detail I put together, simultaneously saluted him. He smiled as he said, "At ease spartans, I am no longer your commanding officer." I smiled as we all lowered our hands and I walked up to him and offered my hand, "Lord Hood, it's been awhile." He took my hand and shook it, his smile becoming wider, "Yes it has Master Chief, I hope retirement has been kind." I nodded as my mother walked up to us. We noticed and put my hand on her shoulder as I stated, "Lord Hood, this is my mother and the leader of this village. Mother, I introduce to you the most powerful man in the U.N.S.C., Lord Admiral Terrance Hood." My mother smiled as she bowed while Lord Hood went to put his hand out for her to shake. The Unbu, not accustomed to the formality, thought he was going to try something so they drew their swords as myself, the security detail, and the spartan VIs pull our weapons and took aim. My mother was shocked and told the Unbu to stand down while Hood did the same. I grabbed my head and groaned as I said, "I should have notified them about our customs being different, this is my fault." While putting my rifle back on my back and looking sheepish, "it's alright son, after all the things you've done, a few mistakes are deserved." I heard Lord Hood say which made me smile. I looked at my mother and said, "We should take this to a more secure location." She nodded and led us through the village where we were all stared at especially Lord Hood since he had such a big military position. When we reach the Hokage tower myself and the security detail I put together were dismissed by my mother.

TIME SKIP:

After being dismissed myself and Carolina went for a walk around the village. We were near the training grounds when we heard someone yelling and went in the direction of the noise. When we arrived we saw a girl in a cat suit holding up a little girl who was wearing a scarf, while my sister, one of her teammates and a girl who I recognized as one of the girls I was supposed to marry trying to get the girl in the cat suit to let the little girl go. I walked up to them and grabbed the girl by the shoulder and said, "Let the girl go." She scoffed and turned to me while saying, "Oh yeah, or w-wh-what?" As she saw me standing over her by quite a bit of a difference between us, "Or I'll be forced to restrain you for trying to break a peace treaty between Konoha and Suna, and I won't be nice about it." I told her in which she let the girl go while backing away from me. My motion sensor went off and I turned to the tree to my right, "out of the tree, that's an order, for both of you." I said in my 'Spartan Tone'. The others looked confused before Narukos other teammate along with a red hair that I recognized her as the other girl that I'm supposed to marry from Suna. The  two Suna kunoich looked like they were going to piss themselves as the red head looked at the catsuit wearing girl and said, "Kankuro, your a disgrace to our village." In a cold tone. Kankuro looked like she was going going to shit herself, the red head looked at me and said, "Sorry about my sister, she can be easy to anger. I'm surprised you were able to spot me, though my question is how?" I responded, "That information is classified, while Konoha and Suna are allies, Suna and the U.N.S.C. are not. To reveal that information would mean to go against several protocols that were put in place decades ago." She seemed to accept that answer and turned to the other two, "Temari, Kankuro, let's go." She turned to leave before narukos blue haired teammate decided to open her mouth, wait, whats your name?" The red head turned around and said, "Gaara, and yours?" The girl responded, "Satsuki Uchi-" "Not you, I want to know the males name." All the girls turned to face me. I stood still for a few seconds before answering, "Call me Master Chief." She nodded and turned back around, "I look forward to seeing you in the exams, Master Chief." Before I could tell her I wasn't in the exams she, along with her team, disappeared.

AUTHORS NOTE

I LIVE!!! It's been what, a year? Sorry for the wait. I lost my drive to write any of my stories. I tried getting back into it with some other stories that only have one chapter but I hit a big ass brick wall after the bio or first chapter, though I am continuing this story and the transformers x red hood story. Well until next time, this is Kenyon, signing off