“ once open a time the two families  were very close and happy with one another, many marriages has always being within the two  families which has always stronger the bond between the two families.  until one unfaithful time when twins of  your great grandfather marriage was arranged  within the family but he , refused and choose to marry an  outsider. This has brought so much chaos in the families. The choosing bride from my family commits suicide due to the shamed of rejection.
“ Her brother which was my great grandfather chooses to challenged him into Sharo for whoever wins become the groom th….”.
“ Mom is that not the flogging tradition you always tell us stories about?”.  Datti interrupt by asking her about sharo.

She grin smiled.” Yes, son”.
“ Who wins the challenged?”. He asked again.

“ As both families were sad at that time so they allowed the Sharo to take place, not knowing that Sharo will bring so much calamities to both families”. She gasped and wipe at the same time.
“ who knows that the Sharo will lead to the death of Hassan your great grandpa twin”. She said with her empathetic voice.

Datti quickly look at his mother haj.Aisha who was in tears already. “ innalillahi wa’inna ilahir raji’un”. Datti said.
Now he is more curious of why are the two families dragging his parents on something that they no nothing of why?  it has happened long before they were even born.

“ of course you will ask me the reason for them to denied us now, so I will tell you, but….not today when we arrived at the village then I will let you know the details, and please don’t say anything to your dad ok”. She said. And both continue comforting each other as both mother and son don’t want each one sad.

Minal who has being standing listening to the long story is broken again. She has evil look in her eyes as all her hackles are up at this time. She silently leave the door and went back straight to the visitors room where she started beating the wall with so much anger. “ No no! nobody will take my D away from me walh , such nonsense,  just to get my D marry that good for nothing village champion. No,  never! over my dead body”. She said, with so much range.

He giggles a little bit.
Nana quickly hide away, she don't want be caught by him. At the same time she don't want to go inside she prepare staying and sneaking at him.

"What is taking her so long to arrive and take care of her brother?". Nana asked herself.

" But I know is a bad manner to sneak at somebody, especially visitors". His voice come out of nowhere. Nana's heart started beating very fast as she was caught already being sneaky.

Before she know he was already in front of her laughing at her slowly. Nana feels so embarrassed. She closed both her two beautiful eyes tightly.
          He slowly went mute looking at her beautiful face especially her eyes, her beautiful lips that keeps murmuring. He was left with no words to describe her beauty. He continued staring at her. 'Masha Allah,  Alhamdulillah!'. That's all he can think of at this time.

He turned back silently and head back inside the parlour, without her noticing.

'Ya Allah save me from him! Why is he  still standing quietly...pls...pls go'. Her lips keep murmuring in silent.

Wud'i who is looking for Nana find her standing there shaking. She silently laugh from distance. "My hilarious sis". She nod her head.
"Why is she standing there stranged?". Wud'i said as she doesn't understand Nana behaviors at all.

She silently walk toward Nana. She was surprised that her sister didn't  notice her arrival.

He laugh a little bit from inside. Wud'i look straight inside the parlour and she saw him laughing very gentlly. 'Gosh!'. She murmurs under her breath. "So this was the case". She said while taking her eyes off him.
Nana quickly open her eyes. She was more embarrassed to find her sister standing in front of her.

" Mister! why are you making fun of my sister?". Wud'i asked.

Nana grabbed both Wud'i's hands. "Let's go!". Nana said trying to dragged Wud'i away.

But instead get dragged by Wud'i straight inside the parlour. Now it's quite as he has never laughed before since she started talking he give his attentions back on his phone.

"Please Wud'i let's..". " No!". Wud'i replied.

" Why are you quite now? Say something". Wud'i recommend.

He giggles a little bit with a calm voice. Without saying anything he continue with his phone.

Wud'i is getting impatient now seeing the handsome young man is ignoring her. She grin smiled looking at Nana who's still trying to dragged her out.

"This is getting serious, really!". She add.

He giggles again looking at his phone. " Such a drama queen should always stay within the drama's, rather than disturbing other's peace". He said in a teasing manner. And went back to his normal self like he never said anything.

"Ok, so this was how you play your own games? Then let's play it toge...". "Please Wud'i he is just a visitor don't take him serious let's leave first, infact they are leaving today already". Nana intervene.

" Whatever! Let's leave then since he is a looser". Wud'i said in her cunning smiling way.

He quickly rise his head, the first thing he looks at is Nana,  who's face is looking very sad. He then turned back to Wud'i who was still  staring smiling at him.

'Please say something handsome'. She murmurs under her breath her.

Instead he turned back to his phone. Leaving Wud'i very  disappointed. Nana is very happy by the way he acts and behaved. But  also sad at her sister behavior how can she behave so immature with a grown man like that?.

He didn't turned to looked at them until they left already he gasped. " I can't believed that little girl is trying to embarrassed me before her". He extend his hand and take the glass of water and drank some of it  to calm his head.

He looked at his wrist watch he punch  the table. "Ouch!". He scream in pain with his low calm voice.

"We can't leave today is late, but we have to stay at one of the hotel around " he said, nodding his head. "Let me inform home". He added, and pick his phone.

" Gaskiya I don't like the way you behaved with him". Nana said.

"Who's him?". Wud'i asked.

Nana is angry now. "Do whatever you want since nobody will tell you or stopped you. Mine as what? You never paid attention to whatever I asked you, keep doing whatever that pleases you and leave my hand!". Nana stated out of rage and left.

Wud'i is not bothered with Nana's behavior's at all, instead she was lost in her dream world thinking of how to still the heart of the young handsome she just fall for.

Nana left and went straight back to her room with so much thinking of what happened between them. Whenever she closes her eyes his images flash back to her. The is a new experience to her.

                      Just in one day so much has happened already...in this love triangle someone will surely get hurt I guess... comments to share your opinion...👌👍

If you don't comments how will I know if people are reading and need to be updated...let me share you a secret of a writer...or maybe some other time.