Chapter 1

A/N: Play the song to set the mood girlies 😍

"Stop doing that.". You teasingly
wiggled your hips at Sans again. It had been like this all day. You could tell he was going crazy, that riled you on further to do more extreme things like handing him your panties after you took them off after a trip to the bathroom.

"I'm not doing anything. You're just a pervert." you pouted at him, though you were anything but upset. Him denying you made your cunt twitch even more. You arched your back to get your ass up higher. You wanted it so bad, and by the electric blue glow that came from Sans's abdomen, he wanted it as much as you did, if not more.

The ache in your pussy was pleasant though, it hurt after a while. You couldn't handle it anymore, so you got up from your hands and knees and positioned yourself on Sans's crotch.
"Please make me cum Sans, can't handle it anymore." You said, arching your back so your breasts grazed Sans's skeletal chest.

Sans couldn't handle it anymore either, you were being so good and sweet to him. He wanted to ravage you right then and there but a big part of him wanted to tease you until you broke.

"Well, if you want to cum that badly, do it on my lap." He spoke with a voice that sent shivers down your spine. The assertive and cold persona he had at the moment made your pussy gush out even more. You wanted his cock inside you so badly, but it seemed like you weren't going to get much of it tonight.

With a whine, you started to hump his thigh like a dog in heat, wetting his gym shorts im the progress. His thigh wouldn't be enough for you, you were both aware of that, but Sans wanted to take his time playing with his favourite toy.