:Holding their hand:

[ 💛 means platonic ❤️ means romantic and both means up to your interpretation and can be either ]

💛Skid-

-Honestly when do you expect this kid NOT to hold anyone's hand? He does it with his mom, with Pump, heck he'll do it with anyone he deems a good friend or parental figure, and you are definitely no exception.

-Skid will take many opportune moments to hold your hand. When crossing the street, when walking down the street this kid basically owns a gold star sticker when it comes to holding hands during escort. As a kid its just normal for him.

-He will also hold your hand to bring you to places he wants to show you! You said yes to wanting to go to the mall? Welp, your gone now, he has grabbed your hand and now you are both racing out the door him pulling you along running behind MAN can that kid run! Your arm might be sore by the end of the day, but it was worth it seeing Skid excited to pull you along and show you his favorite places.

💛Pump-

-Like Skid, as a kid holding hands is just another thing to do when walking place to place safely. However, Pump is seemingly just a little bit more shy when it comes to it and wont use as many opportunities to try.

-When he wants to he'll fidget around for a moment before shyly pulling on your arm sleeve.

-He will ask especially if he's scared or nervous. Not a thing that happens a lot with him and Skid, those kids have nerves of steel. However, sometimes when looking up at the sky and seeing the stars he will amble on over and reach for your hand

-Once he's holding on its hard for him to let go and you'll have to deal with a little pumpkin child on your arm for awhile.

❤️💛Roy-

-Roy is not the type to outwardly express with physical affection that much. You can tell he's nervous to but he hides it under a big shit eating grin and a stubborn sneer. So if you want to hold his hand you'd have to go for it yourself

-He's shocked at first, and you can feel him jump, holding himself to not flinch away from your touch. He doesn't mean too, he's just... scared. Why? His uncle, that's all you need to know.

-After the initial shock at the fact you two are literally holding hands 'oh my god c'mon Roy calm down it's just hand holding goddamnit you can do this' He calms down a bit still tense at the contact. He looks away cheeks red at the embarrassment of public affection, huffing. "J-Jeez! I guess you can hold my hand just... Don't make this a habit alright I don't want other kids to see this...'

-He says that. But it will definitely become a habit. Your hands are warm, and he hasn't done this before, he'll never admit it's really nice. Next time you go to hold his hand he'll just slyly grin at you trying to hide his blush under his smug smile before looking away again and continuing like nothing is happening, and that he's totally still not embarrassed about it.

❤️💛Robert-

-Robert is probably one of the most openly affectionate out of all the Hatzgang members. Getting to hold his hand will be easy and sometimes all you have to do is ask.

- "Hold hands? Heh sure why not!"

-He'll grin widely at you and happily take your hand in his. If you let this happen long enough he'll even sway your arms back and forth.

-At this point on he will take your hand whenever he feels like it. He might even link your arms together so you'll be closer.

-He doesn't care what the others think of this, he's just too happy about it really, public affection doesn't bother him and its nice just to hold hands with you.

-When you want to he'll even let you stick your hands into his hoodie pockets if its cold. His pockets make your hands extra warm and it's extra soft and cozy too!

❤️💛Ross-

-The more quiet and chill of the group, even if he seems reclusive he's cool with just about anything, and doesn't mind hand holding. His hands are always in his pockets, so If you just ask him, he'll agree.

- "Hm..? Uh, sure dude."

-Ross takes a hand out of his pocket just for you and takes it.

-Now that he's holding your hand, he doesn't mind at all actually. Hands are soft, he should do this more often...

-Because his hands are 90% of the time in his pockets, it isn't all that uncommon that after a good few minutes of holding, whoop he pulls your hand right into his pockets with his.

-This is gonna be a majority of what happens next time you ask him. Your hands will go straight into his pocket. Not that that's a bad thing, just makes your hands even warmer. Even though now your gonna end up standing closer to him the whole time, because he's not budging.

❤️Kevin Kandy-

-Kevin is the nervous awkward type when it comes to affection, he can act like he doesn't care most the time but many things can tip him off, so its better if you ask him.

- "H...Huh? You wanna what?" Just asking him can cause him to get nervous, as he scratches the back of his head. "I-I mean I guess? T-that's ok? If you... want to?" He's trying to keep his cool and you can see that through his nervousness and the small blush on his cheeks.

-He offers his hand and you take it, he tries with all his might to not keep staring at both your hands interlocked like an idiot.

- 'Okay Kevin, your just holding hands with someone its not that big of a deal just don't act stupid in front of them okay don't act stupid'

-He has a billion thoughts racing through his head but one of them mentions how nice it feels and how well your hand fits into his perfectly. He almost smacks himself out of that last one.

-Basically, he's kind of a mess but don't worry it doesn't take long for him to get used to it and him to go back to being almost his completely normal and sarcastic self.

-Next time you ask he almost flashes back to the same panic he had last time but its gone in almost an instant

- "Oh, Again? Well fine I guess.." He doesn't actually mind though

❤️Lila-

-Lila wouldn't mind holding hands, she's a very optimistic and cheerful mother and even though she can get pretty busy she wont mind putting time off of the day for you.

- "Oh? You want to hold hands..? Sure!"

- If your romantically involved you will notice her hint of a blush

- She takes your hand and the both of you sit down on their couch to watch TV. She's a little hesitant at first but she enjoys it.

- Soon she'll start becoming comfortable and may even start humming quietly while you both watch TV your hands interlocked together. She's very happy and it isn't long before you're both leaning up against each other.

-Her humming continues, a little tune. This is when you can tell she's enjoying herself.

-She can't hold your hand forever however; she has to cook dinner for the kids but she'll let you help her of course.

-Next time you ask she is ecstatic, and will take any moment out of the day when she's free to grab your hand and hold it giggling.

( Will update with more characters later )