Epilogue

Lilly's P.O.V

I wandered onto the roof and looked at the forest. I sighed to myself as I desperately wanted to find and kill Diana.

I walked over to her little shelter and had a look. Nothing to give any clues.

I then patted the pillow and felt a hard rectangular object. I tore the pillow case open an pulled out a small book. I opened it to find several scribbling's of Diana's.

I turned to the last page and found an entry.

"Zachary was so loyal, he did what I told him, he gave himself up.

I must leave soon, they will be here me and Derek are going to take refuge somewhere nearby, somewhere, they'd never expect"

I growled to myself and shoved the book in my pocket. I went downstairs and into the safety of my room and then locked the door.

I scanned over the pages reading every single word. She still thought Amber was alive and she defiantly hated Jennette for rescuing me with Amber.

I then found an entry that intrigued me.

"Amber, is not with Lilly, Lilly is with Daryl....that man deserves to die he doesn't deserve his daughter!

I deserve her, Amber abandoned the poor child, left her to be scooped up with that horrible family!

I can protect her, even if she doesn't want protected...."

I was shaking now, never knew anger quite like this. I needed to find her and I knew exactly where....

--------

I stood in front of everyone in an empty operating theatre. "I found, her personal diary! I know where Diana is....I need to go there" I begged Rick.

"This place is safe we can't risk the life's of other people!" Rick answered.

"I'll go alone then! No one can stop me!" I shouted.

"No" Carl interrupted.

"I'll come with you" He added.

I smiled weakly, "You don't have to..." I told him.

"I want to" Carl replied.

"I'm going too, she made my life hell! And I'm not letting you get all the fun!" Jennette shouted.

"Me too" Ben added.

Daryl also volunteered but I told him not to, I loved my dad but four was enough.

Rick begged Carl not to go but we did, We all did.

After packing weapons and recourses we stood at the front door with Rick, Daryl, Carol and Tyrsee.

"Be careful" Carol warned.

"I will, I promise" I replied.

I then came to Daryl who was really quiet. "Bye..." I told him. For the first time in my life he hugged me. I felt my shoulder get wet with his small amounts of tears that he dared to lose.

After our heartbreaking good byes we left...it would be a while before we returned.

Authors note - What a ending right?

The third and final book will be released soon and I'm thinking of releasing it when me and Sam Coates realise our sequel to our co-written story.

So what's your predictions? Where do you think they're going? What will happen?