Chapter 6 - The Search for Judith and Ben

Carl's P.O.V

"She can't be found anywhere?" I asked My dad.

"No, last time Judith was seen is when she was with Donna, then Donna fell asleep and she was gone" Rick answered.

I rubbed my head. "Well were could Diana have taken her?" I asked myself aloud.

Lilly grabbed my hand "We can find her, there aren't many places Diana can hide" Lilly reassured me.

Lilly was sat up in bed trying to figure out a plan with us. "How's Jennette?" She asked.

"Not well, Her and Allen are out everyday looking for Ben, If anyone mentions that he might be dead she storms off" I answered.

"Poor Jennette.."She muttered.

I rubbed her hand. "She'll be fine, she will find him, I know it" I reassured her.

"Alright you need to rest, Carl lets go and search for Judith" Rick ordered leaving the room.

"Bye" I said to Lilly. I kissed her forehead and left for outside.

We went outside and we all gathered outside the RV.

"We should go in pairs, three at maximum, Jennette, Haley and Sammy you will go in a three and look for Ben down the hospital way, Daryl, Michonne and Tyrsee you will go South to look for Judith, Maggie and Carol you will stay here just in case anyone comes back, Carl your with me and Allen looking for Judith in the east and Axel, Donna and Glenn will stay here in case any walkers attack" Rick ordered.

"How about North?"Glenn asked.

"Ah, You and Axel will go that way" Rick ordered.

People then scattered to get there weapons except from me because I already had my weapon. Beth ran over to Rick "what can I do?" She asked.

"I want you to look after Lilly and Stefan, Hershel is doing a good job but in his old age he needs more rest so it's best if you look after em' " Rick answered.

"Rick were heading out!" Jennette shouted over.

Rick nodded and they left. Allen came to us "I'm ready" he said.

"Then lets go"Rick ordered.

Jennette's P.O.V

I started at the bloody ground until Haley and Sammy broke me out of the trance. "He would of left a blood trail if he's injured" Haley explained wisely looking around. "This way" Sammy called holding a bloody leaf up.

Worry pounded on my chest. I promised I would find him I promised. "Let's go!" I ordered walking in the direction.

"Who is he to you?" Sammy asked me as we trekked through the leaves.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"Like was he a brother, friend, cousin..." Sammy explained.

"It's complicated" I answered.

"Nope, it really isn't you either love him or ya don't it ain't that hard" Haley joined in.

"I love him" I answered simply without hesitation.

I heard a scream and without hesitation I followed it "Ben! Ben!" I screamed.

I heard a scream again tit was clear it was female "Judith!!!" I screeched. I ran as fast as I could and it took me to a hilltop.

There was a tent facing the edge and another tent next to t facing the same way. A campfire burned lightly.

I walked forward an heard whimpering. I ran and opened the tent and saw a terrified Judith. "Oh my god Judith" I said. She ran at me and hugged me.

"She took Ben into the woods, she fixed him and took him away" Judith told me.

I got up and walked over to Haley and Sammy. Judith following me. "Judith these are friends of ours they will take you to the farm" I told her. "Now which way did she take Ben?" I asked her.

She pointed and I got up and went to leave. "Where you going?" Haley asked.

"To get payback" I answered loading my gun an walking off.

***

"Ben! Ben! Ben!" I shouted through the forest.

"Jen!" I heard Ben shout back.

I ran in the direction my gun drawn and saw Zap with a gun to Ben's head.

"Let him go!" I screamed.

"Put the gun down then" Zap asked. I slowly put my gun down and Zap pointed the gun at me "Bad choice" Zap said.

"Not really" I answered.

"What-" He began but had the back of his head hit with Haley's gun.

"That what awesome!!" Judith squealed.

"Ben!" I screamed and ran at him hugging him.

"I told you I'd find you I told you" I repeated.

"How about Zap?" Ben asked.

"Oh I'm not done with him" I answered. Pulling some rope out of Haley's backpacks and tying it around his wrists. "Your going to tell us where Diana is? Even if I have to beat it out of you" I threatened in his ear.

Authors note - Jennette's a bad ass. Don't take her Ben.

Anyways, PREDICTIONS in the COMMENTS