Chapter 7 - What goes around comes back around

Jennette's P.O.V

"Keep movin' " I yelled at Zap as we approached the farm. Judith and Sammy had ran ahead leaving me, Haley and Ben to walk. Oh yes and Zap but he doesn't count is a human being.

"Thank you!" Carl shouted from the farm we waved and we went closer and Carl's face turned to confusion then anger.

"Zap!" He shouted beginning to run at him but Rick and Sammy held him back. "Let me go!!"He shouted.

"We need him Carl, He will lead us to Diana" I told him and gave Zap to Haley to put in the small shack next to the house.

"I have dibs on killing him though, He shot Ben and kidnapped him" I said.

"At least he's back now" Carl answered.

"Yeah, how's Lilly?" I asked.

"She's getting better, she's starting to walk around again" Carl answered.

"That's good, I gotta go now, I got a beast to kill" I said. I then walked over to the shack opened the door an locked it.

"Now where's Diana?" I asked a chained up Zap.

"I'm not telling you anything!!" Zap yelled.

"Oh I hoped you'd say that" I answered.

I picked up the hacksaw and walked over to him. "Your going to regret everything you've done when I'm done with you" I told him.

Lilly's P.O.V

I stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom and looked at my reflection and washed my face.

I walked towards the door and opened it. Pain seizing from my chest where I had been shot. I climbed back into bed and sat up.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in" I said.

"Hey" Carl said as e entered.

"Carl, I told you, no need to knock" I told him.

"I know, it's just a reflex" He answered sitting on my bed.

"We got Judith and Ben back" He told me.

I breathed a sigh of relief worried that he may of came to say they were dead or worse.....

"Did you find Diana?" I pleaded.

"No, but we caught Zap, Jennette's with him now trying to get information out of him" Carl answered.

"You sure that's the best choice, she may kill him" I warned him.

"I've sent Haley and Sammy to watch her so she doesn't go to extreme" Carl said.

"Ok" I answered. Picking at my nails.

"Hey, why you so sad?" Carl asked.

"She won't leave me alone Carl, she's over my shoulder the whole time she make me scared to start a family or to even go outside in case she hurts me or more importantly one of you guys, I'm terrified" I told him tears staining my cheeks a blotchy red.

"Lilly" He said pulling me close and hugging me. "No matter what I won't let anyone hurt you, not again" Carl promised.

"Don't ever leave me" I asked him.

"I promise I won't" He said as I buried my self in his shoulder.

"Carl, There is something I need to tell you" I said sitting up.

Jennette's P.O.V

"Argh!" Zap shouted as I chopped one of his fingers off.

"Where is she!?" I yelled.

"I'm not telling you nothin'!" He shouted.

"Haley, bring em' in" I told her. She left the room and came back in with a rabid walker on a chain.

"No, I don't want to turn into one of them!!"He screamed.

"Where is she then!?" I screamed.

"She's at the hospital, on the roof Please don't let me turn into one of those!!" He screamed.

"I made no promises" I said.

"Let go of the chain Haley" I ordered.

"What? Please no!!! Have Mercy!!"Zap begged for mercy.

I went into Zaps face and pulled his head backs and grabbed his jaw so he couldn't speak.

"Did you show Burris mercy? How about Ben? or even Lilly, you didn't you just stood and smiled so happy with what you'e done, I will show no mercy!!!! I'll see you in Hell!!!" I shouted and went up to Haley.

"Let go of the chain" I ordered.

Haley did as I ordered an left with Sammy. I stayed and watched as the zombie tore him apart.

Blood was everywhere and Zap was even recognisable.

I stabbed the walkers head an cleaned up and left the building my body stained red with blood.

I walked into the house people stared at me as I walked past but I ignored them. I entered Lilly's room and saw Lilly sleeping in her bed and Carl sitting on the chair next to her.

"She's in the hospital" I told him.

"Where's Zap?" He asked.

"Rotting in Hell that's where" I told him.

I left the room angrily.

I managed to hear Lilly say "I told you it would change her" She said. I ran downstairs and ran out into the fields next to the graves and let my self break down.

Tears running down my face mixing with the blood making a puddle of red liquid.

Ben ran over to me "what, what happened?" He asked.

I didn't looked at him I just collapsed on knees and cried. "He killed Burris..."I began to repeat over and over.

"I know" Ben said hugging my holding me close. I tightened my grip on him. Holding for dear life.

Authors Note - that brought a year to my eye. So romantic, sad and Mysterious all in one chapter.

What do you think was the secret Lilly told Carl?

And

Do you think Jennette has changed like this forever?