Chapter 1 ~ My names Lilly....

Authors note - please read the blurb/description first before reading this. The amount of people freaking out about Carls age is unbelievable, There has been a TIME SKIP, I REPEAT TIME SKIP that means hes older!

Bang!

My gun shot the zombie in front of me. "And that Sheriff boy is how you do it." I said to Carl cheekily.

"Show off." He answered.

"Only when I wanna be." I replied biting my lip.

I walked over to him "Come on, lets get back to the group." I told him.

"Do we have to?" Carl asked kissing my lips.

"Yes we do, Come on Sheriff Boy." I answered pulling away from him and walking back to the highway.

Carl followed close behind me trying to catch up with my speed.

I walked onto the highway and Sasha waved from the top of the RV.

"Hey Sasha, where's Jennette?" I asked.

"She's with Ben in the car!" Sasha shouted down.

I rolled my eyes. Jennette and Ben always hung out in the car, talking. Just talking mind you.

"How about Daryl?" I asked.

"He's inside the RV!" Sasha shouted.

"Thanks!" I shouted back.

I walked into the RV and saw Daryl making Arrows. "Hey, Daryl, When are we heading out?" I asked.

"When Glenn and Maggie come back from there run." Daryl answered.

"Lilly's back!" Judith squealed happily jumping off her seat that was at the back of The RV.

She ran and hugged me. "Hey, How's ma gurl doin'?" I asked.

"I'm gweat." Judith answered in her cute babyish tone.

"You're back to drawing." I said happily to her as she ran to her seat and continued scribbling.

I then noticed Beth was sitting next to her holding Stefan. Stefan was Maggie and Glenn'a baby. He was four months old.

"Hey, Beth how's Stefan doing?" I asked sitting next to her.

"He's doing fine, he woke from his nap."

"That's good." I say happily.

Carl entered the RV "Maggie and Glenn are back!" Carl shouted.

"Yay, tell Rick they're back so we can leave." I ordered.

"Already did we need to get in our cars now." He answered.

We all had assigned cars. Axel and Glenn took turns driving the RV with Me, Carl, Sasha, Judith, Maggie and Stefan in the back.

Then we had two four seater cars. The first car had Carol, Beth, Hershel and Allen.

The second car had Ben, Jennette, Tyrsee and Rick. Then we had two motorcycles. Daryl's and Michonne's.

Daryl left and I said goodbye. Beth then left and gave me Stefan.

Maggie entered the RV and walked over "Can I have Stefan please?" She asked nicely. I gave her him and moved along the seat.

"Mummy missed you, yes she did." Maggie said, talking in an weird voice.

I then got up and sat down at a small table and Carl sat across from me. Glenn, Axel and Donna then came in. Sasha sat next to Judith and Glenn squeezed in next to Maggie so he could see Stefan.

Axel drove first so Glenn could be with his son for a while. "Everyone's so happy" I said to Carl "Y'know considering." I added.

"Yeah, they are." Carl answered.

"I am too." I mentioned putting my hand on his hand which was on the table.

He looked at me and smiled. "Then I am too." He repeated.

Me and Sheriff boy started having a relationship three years ago.

But it was always there you know. The spark.

We then stopped I frowned. It was too early for a pit stop or a driver change.

"Axel! Why have you stopped?" I shouted down to him.

"I don't know Rick stopped right in front of me!" Axel hollered back.

"Everyone stay in here, I'll go check it out!" I shouted to everyone.

"Carl, please stay here, we're in the middle of no where walkers could be anywhere" I told him.

He nodded. "Be careful." He warned.

I mouthed, 'I will be,' and left the RV.

I ran to Rick who was outside his car talking to Daryl. "Why'd we stop?" I asked nicely.

"That's what Daryl's just about to tell me" Rick answered.

"Y'all were takin' ages, so I drove ahead, and you will never guess where I found..." Daryl replied.

"Hershel's farm." Daryl finished.

"Hershel had a farm?" I asked surprised. I never knew of this farm.

"Is it safe?" Rick asked.

"Hershel was a farmer?" I asked.

"There's a couple of walkers but nothin' we can't handle." Daryl answered.

"Good we will all go, but everyone stays in the safety of there vehicles accept me, you, Tyrsee and Michonne we will kill the left over walkers." Rick answered then got back into his car.

Daryl went back to his motorcycle and I headed back to the RV muttering to myself about how no one tells me anything.

I entered the RV and all eyes were on me. "Ok, They've stopped because we came across a safe place, Hershel's farm" I answered.

Maggie's face beamed with delight. "But there are a couple of walkers so we've to stay in here until we're given the all clear." I shouted and sat down.

The RV started again and I faced Carl. "What is this farm?" I asked.

"It's where we met Hershel, Maggie and Beth, We stayed there for a while but there was a fight...and people were killed"He answered his hand shaking a little.

I grabbed his hands to make them stop shaking. "That won't happen again, I promise with my life" I answered him.