Chapter 29 : "red tulips"

Start from the beginning

When we reached Levi's place, it felt like home, watching all our families together, hugging them, catching up with them, the warmth radiated through my body, and I felt at ease. I felt Levi's presence at my side, his hand around my waist, while we talked to our parents.

"You've grown up so beautifully, Echo." Mrs. Black complimented, taking my hand in hers.

"Thanks, Jenna."I smiled. Our parents didn't like to be called by their last names, so we're used to calling them by their first names.

"Darling, I'm just glad Levi finally realised he needs you." Mr.Black, John said.

Laughter erupted from the room, and I replied, "I need him as much." I smiled at Levi.

"Thank you for taking care of her, Levi. If she ever brought another guy home, I'd literally investigate the guy's background," my dad said.

"My pleasure, sir. She's the one keeping me in place, Troy." Levi said to my dad.

My mom suddenly got up and hugged Levi tight, all of us at the table shocked.

"I've always loved you like mine, Levi. Thank you." My mom started tearing up. I guess I get it from her.

"I've always loved you like my mother too, Pattie. I owe you for bringing up such a strong woman." Levi told her.

Our Christmas went on well, with words of goodbye to Alison, and tears of assurance that we'd all meet again someday.

Soon, everyone started leaving and I told Alison I would stay over at Levi's place today.

"Ask him about it," she winked. "I'm sure he wants to ravish you." She said, making me blush.

"Bye, Alison." I said.

After clearing the food, and cleaning up the place, we sat at the couch, he made me close my eyes, as he brought my Christmas present to me. He told me he wanted to give it to me after everyone left, which made me extremely curious. I got him a watch he's been eyeing for a long time, with his name inscribed at the back of the gold watch.

"Okay, open your eyes."

I saw a wrapped small box and a bouquet of red tulips.

I took the card to read it, when he stopped me asking me to open the present first.

I nodded, carefully unwrapping the gift, and I saw the most beautiful gift I've ever received in my entire life.

It was a galaxy pendant, and it looked so enchanting and majestic.

"Do you want me to put it on for you?" He asked.

"Yes. Oh my god, Levi, thank you, I really love it, it's so exquisite, so divine."

He pushed my hair to the side, hooking the necklace, before softy kissing the bare part of my shoulder, his lips lingering for some time. I could feel my heart rate increase at his touch.

I took the red bouquet of tulips, taking out the card, reading it.

"To my sweetheart,

Red symbolises true love and passion.

My love for you will never falter,

and I will keep assuring you,

that I crave for you, and I love you.

Sweetheart, although this may the last message,

before we start a new chapter,

I will never stop bringing you flowers,

I will never stop dancing with you,

I will never stop baking with you,

I will never stop making you blush,

I will never stop loving you,

because you, Echo,

you are my galaxy, my true love.

From, your sweetheart.

I stood up, standing in between his legs, while he held my hips. I held his face, bringing it upwards to kiss him. I kissed him like there was no tomorrow, I kissed him with passion, with a burning desire, with love.

He pulled my hips, brought me to straddle him on his lap, my legs wrapped around his waist, my hands around his neck, and the kiss never ending.

I pulled away slightly out of breath, whispering on his lips, "Make love to me." I held him tighter, in fear he would disappear and all this was just a dream.

His eyes widened slightly, before gently putting a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Are you sure?" He asked, genuinely concerned, like he didn't want to hurt me, like I was made of glass.

"Yes, Levi. Make love to me, please. I want you, Levi." I whined impatiently.

He stood up with me in his arms, kissing me like I was the oxygen he needed and he was the oxygen I needed. He walked up the stairs holding my bare thighs, almost dropping me because of the way we were kissing.

When we reached his room, he put me gently on the bed, asking me once more, "Echo, are you sure?"

I knew it was going to hurt, considering this was my first time, but I wanted it to be with him, that I was sure of.

"Levi, yes, I'm sure. I need you."

I was seeing stars, seeing the galaxy, when he penetrated into me, kissing every inch of my body, like he worshipped me. Every piece of clothing of mine and his discarded and forgotten, on the floor.

The irony of it all was that I was still dressed with two of my greatest possessions, the star bracelet and the galaxy necklace. It was like every part of me was his, and he knew that.

And that was how our night went, our naked bodies tangled in the sheets, him whispering sweet words of encouragement when he entered me, ruining me for him, and only him.

His touch burned my skin with passion, our sweaty bodies joined as one, making love to me on this unforgettable heavenly, bewitching night.