Chapter 2 (Edited)

Hero Finneas Tiffin

"Cum with me baby."

I moan in her ears. She moaned in response. That's it. And I release my guts in the condom. I collapse on her body and hide my face in crook of her neck, trying to catch my breath. Took me some time to get back to normal after our sex. I rolled over on the other side of the bed.
"That was nice."
I said with a huge grin on my face.
"Just nice?"
"Fabulous!"

I nod my head as she get up to get dressed for the movie. It is suppose to end in a month and I've to face something very wicked. I don't know how am I suppose to tell her, but I can't live without Juliet, I really love her. But I've to explain everything to her. I know she'll be heartbroken but I can't help it,  that's why I have been ignoring all of my mates call, so no one will bring her up.
"Earth to Mr. Fiennes Tiffin."
Juliet said clapping her hands in front of my face.
"Huh?"
I utter with a confused expression.
"What were you thinking about?" she asked me.
"Ahhh nothing just wandering about taking you home with me to visit my family and friends." and my girlfriend.

She started jumping and dancing in whole hotel room. I just laughed at it while laying in the bed without any clothes. She came towards me and kiss me hard.
"I'm the happiest bitch today."
She said and I smile at it. Before I could take it any further there is a knock on the door but I didn't stop kissing her.
"Hey, you dork leave me, there's someone at the door."
I groan. She laughed and said
"Don't be a child, Hero."
I let out a huff.
"It better be something important or I'll kick their ass!"
"Ohh shut up!" she said while laughing at my statement.

She went to open the door since I was lying naked on the bed. I didn't heard anything for few minutes so I decided to get dress and see who is it. I just put on my joggers and went without any shirt.

Shit! Juliet is just in bathrobe and I asked her to check the door! What if it's a boy? He will be drooling all over my girl! What an idiot, Hero!

"Babe! who is it?!"
I start walking towards the door. The person standing there brought halt to my body as I look at the person, I've been ignoring for months. I'm just standing here completely freezes the only thing that came out of mouth is
"J-J-Josephine?"