Shes gone, Part Fifteen

After dealing the the cops and having to explain everything with Abby I walked down with Purpled and Ranboo stepping into my jeep and heading to pick Alyssa and the kids up.

We headed to a dinner after messaging everyone to ask if they wanted to come. We all decided on a restaurant and Ranboo got the tables with Alyssa and the kids while me and Purpled waited for the others.

After around 10 minutes everyone else showed up and we all went inside sitting at the table. I sat between purpled and ranboo, of course.

Lillie: "So everyone's leaving soon? "

Tommy: "Yeah about that mum. "

Tubbo: "Me, Ranboo, Purpled, and Tommy are all moving into that apartment. "

Lillie: "Wait really? That- i-"

Haidyn: "YAYYY IT WILL BE FUN NOW. "

I looked twords her laughing.

Alyssa: "Are you saying we're boring? "

Haidyn: "Yes. Yes I am. "

We all laughed. After dinner we paid and walked out. I stopped waiting for Tubbo and Tommy.

Lillie: "How long have you been planning on moving? "

Tommy: "Since we planned on surprising you. Purpled staying with us wasn't planned but you guys are close so we decided to ask. "

Purpled: "Honestly I didn't even know Ranboo was coming for your birthday. "

Turbo: "We didn't tell anyone he was the major surprise. "

I looked over to ranboo and smiled at him.

Ranboo: "Yeah I was on the phone with Lillie on the plane she was just seriously oblivious. "

Lillie: "Hey!! It's not my fault I wasnt even thinking about that! "

We all laughed. We talked for awhile more until we were all done and all went home.

--
short chapter filler till a bigger one. I'm sorry it's been taking awhile I haven't had the motivation or time. <3