Sister?, Part Thirteen

-ALL IN LILLIES POV!! -

Abby: "Why are you so strict Lillie? Why do you have so many people with you? "

Lillie: "Abby you're not allowed here. "

Ranboo: "Haidyn and Klaytons mom Abby? That Abby Lillie? "

Abby: "Yes I am that Abby. "

Ranboo: "ohhh that's why Mya was in panic. "

Lillie: "Yep.. Mya can you and everyone go over to the other apartment? "

Mya: "Yeah of course. "

Ranboo: "Can I stay? "

Grayson: "Well I'm staying and not asking so."

Grayson sat down on the couch Ranboo following him but leaving a spot in the middle. Lillie went and sat down inbetween them and motioned for Abby to sit in a chair in front of them. Which she did.

Abby: "I want to see my kids and how you're treating them. "

Lillie: "Their good. They are happy Abby you need to stay out of their lives. Haidyn and Klayton have their dream pets. They have their own rooms. They are happy without you here Abby you need to stop trying to ruin it."

Abby: "Ruin it!? Their my kids not alyssas? Not yours? Not myas? As far as I'm aware Mya is the only adult. "

Lillie: "Punz, Karl, Alex, Phil, Niki, Wil, Bbh, Skeppy, Techno, Sam, their all adults who are here for awhile. "

Abby: "Well I don't know who any of those people are why would I trust them? "

Grayson: "As I'm seeing it how the kids are being looked after is not your business if Lillie or Mya has custody and a restraining order. "

Lillie: "He is right. "

Abby: "I don't know you either. "

Grayson: "Hi I'm grayson there you know me now you should leave. "

Ranboo: "I'm thinking it's time for you to go Abby. "

Abby: "why should I? I came here to see my kids? "

Lillie: "Abby I don't want the cops to settle this again you need to leave. We have to go. "

Abby: "Maybe I'll stay here and see my kids and stay for awhile. "

Lillie: "Abby I'm going to go. If youre still here I'm calling the cops. "

Abby: "I'll be here. "

Lillie got up rolling her eyes while ranboo and Grayson got up behind her. They followed her out the door to Mya waiting in the hallway.

Lillie: "Mya I have to go get the kids. Can you run in and get Alyssa? I'm thinking they can go to the park with her while we deal with this? "

Mya: "Yeah. I'll wait for you guys here then?"

Lillie: "Yeah that would be great. "

After getting Alyssa I walked down the stairs with Alyssa, Ranboo, and Grayson behind me. We all got into the car me in the driver seat and ranboo in the passenger.

We pulled up to the school and me and Ranboo walked up to where they got out of school. After waiting a bit we walked back to the car with Haidyn and Klayton and got back into the car.

Lillie: "Hai and Klay you two and Alyssa are going to go to the park while we handle something at the house okay? "

Haidyn: "Is something wrong at home? "

Lillie: "Uh you're guys' mom is there but it's okay she's not going near either of you okay? "

Haidyn: "okay."

Lillie: "everythings okay I promise. "

We dropped the three off at the park and headed back home. When we got home I sat in the car for a bit with my feet on my seat and my head in my hands on my knees.

Ranboo: "you ready? "

Lillie: "no not really give me a second. "

Ranboo: "you okay? "

I lifted my head off my hands.

Lillie: "I haven't seen her in years. Why is she here now? "

Grayson: "Lillie it's okay. We just need to get this over with and you won't have to deal with her again okay? "

I got up from the car as Grayson hugged me and I hugged him back.

Ranboo: "hey I want one to what the heck is this? "

I laughed and hugged ranboo then we walked into the apartment. We walked up stairs to Mya and Abby yelling at each other as Abby looked over at me.

Abby: "oh! Lillie where are my kids? "

Lillie: "your kids? Your kids. You don't deserve a family Abby you need to leave. "

Abby had a shocked look as ranboo and Grayson were on either of my sides slightly behind me being kind of protective.

Lillie: "Abby I don't want to call the cops you need to go. "

Abby walked over to our house door and sat against the wall.

Abby: "Not till I see them. "

Lillie: "Mya call the cops. They arnt here Abby. Get over that. Why are you here now? After all these years you've never even wanted to call them or text. So why are you here? "

Abby: "I want them back. "

----

CLIFF HANGER AGAIN YAYYY I'm deleting the small notes from a while ago.

Make sure that you eat and drink today. I love you all so much! If you need to talk to anyone my discord is lillie..#6047 <3