𝕏𝕀𝕍

Začít od začátku

"Baby, bring the lemon and a bottle of gin, We'll be in between the sheets 'til the late AM" Baby, if you wanted me then should have just said, she's singing" she sang and as the chorus came They sang together. They left the rap parts to Sierra and cheered her on as she sang, eventually the song ended and they were all laughing.

"Why didn't you tell us you could sing?" Rebekah asked slightly offended that her new best friend didn't mention that she could sing that well. Sierra blushed as also Stefan asked why she'd never sang for their old friends.

"I didn't have the courage.." she said softly. Nik looked at the girl next to him with a soft smile, she truly was a rainbow but she was colourblind.

"What is that on your face, brother?" Rebekah says with a smirk "is that a fond smile i see?" She teases and Stefan laughs while Nik rolls his eyes, not denying it. Sierra giggles as she looks at nik with a smile.

"Careful Klaus. Or everyone will think you've turned into a softy" Stefan says and laughs as Klaus tells him and Rebekah to shut up. Soon enough they reached the boarder of mystic falls, as they enter Sierra looks up because of the energy that she felt.

"Welcome back to Mystic Falls"

-

Sierra walks into the school, looking for her friends. She and Klaus both were looking for them, she eventually hears a noise and goes to the room it came from. When she opens the door she sets of a lot of mouse traps.

"Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" Caroline whined as Sierra turned on the light. When they see her standing there they all smile and run up to her.

"Sierra? Oh my god! You're back! And look, you're also alive!" Caroline shouts as she goes to hug Sierra. They all go and hug her, sierra smiles but it dissapears as soon as she hears Tyler whisper 'she was gone?'.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this." She says with a smile. Bonnie rolls her eyes as she says that Caroline's making them do this. Sierra laughs as she hugs Bonnie, her and bonnie always got along just fine. Bonnie was the person Sierra went to when something was bothering her or when she didn't understand something about the homework they got.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't-" Caroline begins and Elena finishes her sentence.

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?" Elena mocks, Caroline pouts as she tells them to go ahead and make fun of her, that she doesn't care.

"You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Tyler says, he takes his bag and leaves. Elena's about to leave too but bonnie stops her. Sierra is kind of sad, she just came back from being away for a whole summer and they don't even stay to ask how she is? What she did during summer? Where she'd been?

"Hey! Where are you going?" Bonnie shouts as Elena opens the door of the classroom.

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories." She smiles. Caroline smiles too. And Sierra says to Elena that she'll join her, she knows that they'll probably bump into Nik in the hallway.

"I love you!" Caroline shouts as both girls leave the classroom, they sees Tyler giving instructions to other students while he hands them rolls of saran wrap.

"Get the faculty toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the gym. Let's go." He says, Elena laughs and opens some double doors only to find herself face-to-face with Klaus. Sierra rolls her eyes at his childish grin.

"There's my girl." He says and Sierra waves as to say that she's here too. He chuckled and smiles at the blue eyed girl as a greeting.

"Klaus!" Elena says, she turns around and tries to run, but he's already in front of her. Sierra sighs and throws her arms up in the air in annoyance, Klaus really could be an infant at times.