She smiling was glancing the ceiling but is interrupted by the entry of someone in ward. She smiles knowing who it was.

She was waiting for anika too show up since she gained her conscious and here she came.

Anika came forward with Khana beside her, due to shivay constant protest otherwise he wouldn't let his love alone that to infront of bua.

Seeing anika there bua tries to sit up, and is helped by nurse present there. Anika signs nurse to leave and give privacy to three of them. All the while giving death glare to bua. Though bua was scared, unsure but she ignored it.

Seeing anika still wearing her sindoor and mangalsutra, bua cunningly ask: oh still your roaming as wife of late shivay singh oberoi. She is about to continue further

Anika: roop oberoi she shouts on top of her voice.

Not a word for shivay, I won't tolerate it. And don't you even take his name through your filthy mouth.

Bua: Ohh sorry sorry I should give him respect, otherwise how will his soul rest in peace. Hai na she asked smirking

Hearing this angers anika more. This women, mad women laying on the bed all broken and hurt still had the audacity to smirk, act and play plots. To speak about her shivay death. How dare she.
Anika disgusting moves forward to bua face, coming closer dangerously glaring her with those angry look asks

Anika comes closer to her: wanna see something, I have a surprise for you. She says smirking in her ears. Though bua can't see her face but she knew anika meant something else and she didn't miss those stern and smirk in her voice

Before bua can react, enters shivay singh oberoi. In all his attitude, heavy, noisy slow steps towards his prey. Ready to pounce on. Fire spitting from his eyes.

Shivay was ready to squeeze out the life of this problem named bua, his blood boiling everytime he faced her. But stayed back due to anika protest. She wanted to confront her this time. And he didn't agree at instant. Not that he doubted her, he trust anika but not bua.

Thus due to anika constant protest and realising her being one of effected made him surprisingly stay back and agree to anika.

Shocking bua to core seeing him all alive fit and fine. Infront of her all alive and she here on bed broken and burnt.

And that smile, anger, fire and tadi on both of their faces indicated their togetherness which seemed more stronger than before. And scared he'll out of bua.

But for bua shock he stays behind anika this time. Standing behind her hands locked on his chest he looks further. Waiting for his wife to handle ahead.

As bua was expecting him to burst out on her, knowing his impatient and possessive nature but here he is standing all silent with an expressionless face.

She turns her face towards anika slowly, scared to face anika angry face.

She was able to see that even shivay anger resided in anika this time, burning in anger. And shivay who did always carry fire was all cool and calm. It was the other way around this time and most dangerous.

Anika: are you shocked to see him alive, all fit and fine. Ohh you would be. You lit kalyani mills again on fire leaving shivay to burn. Shocked?? Don't be. She says mocking her.

Trust me. It isn't your illusion it's the truth, harsh truth. You failed again bua. She says in cold deadly voice which resembled shivay at a time.

Anika: the time till we are together, none can harm either of us. always remember bua, nothing can happen to shivay or me till we are together. You can try many a times and I would guarantee you, you would fail each and every time. She says glancing shivay who stood their smiling, proudly,letting his wife handle. It's rare to see anika angry and very rare to see anika in ASSO mode.