Night Pride Protect!

This is fanmade so please don't try to point out that "This didn't happen!". I am telling y'all so all of you understand this is FANMADE, none of this is real.

By the way, this is going to be one of my most quality fics. Enjoy the quality!

Kion jumped from an ice block to another. The ice was slippery which caused him to skirt across a long piece and be catapulted into the water. 

"AH!" The freezing cold water drowned him like he was a coin that had been dropped into a lemonade glass. Kion tried to grab one of the floating ice blocks but since they were ice, it was no use. And the lake was not salty, unfortunately, so he started sinking down into the depths of the freezing lake. 

"KION!" Bunga jumped off the ice piece he was on and swam deep underwater. He saw Kion, trying to swim upward. But unluckily, Bunga's bones started freezing so he catapulted up and out of the water.

Fuli caught him. "Did you save him? Did you?"

"No...but I saw him trying to swim up!" Bunga offered.

"Hapana! The cold water could drown him and freeze him forever! We have to get him out of there!" Ono shouted, flapping his wings to get attention.

"What do we do?" Beshte asked. 

"Nawaza," Ono exclaimed, "we'll need someone who can swim, is strong enough to pull Kion, and can withstand cold!"

Everyone glanced at Anga who exclaimed, "I can't withstand ice-water! And neither can I swim!"

Everyone looked at Beshte instead. The hippo nodded and swam into the water. After about, 30 seconds, an unconscious Kion was placed upon the ground. 

"Kion!" Fuli put her ear against his chest. She could hear his heart beating slowly. 

"Is he dead?" Bunga questioned, worried.

"Bunga! He's alive, but unconscious. Ono, is there anything we can do?" The Lion Guard looked at Ono.

"We'll need to wake him. So, we could feed him something? Would that wake him up?" Ono suggested.

"Yeah, maybe, but it'll choke him." Makini sighed. It was no use. Rafiki would help them easily, but he wasn't here. Which was why she needed to help Kion and prove she could be a good Royal Mjuzi! "The water could be flooding inside Kion, since his mouth was open, according to Bunga."

"Exactly, which means we'll need to turn him upside down to help the water come out! Great idea Makini!" Ono smiled. 

"Thanks Ono!"

"I could," Anga shrugged and pulled Kion up and upside down. Water started coming out of his mouth and soon enough, Kion was coughing. Anga placed him right-side up and he fell on top of the cold, snowy ground, coughing more water out. 

His friends looked on worriedly. Finally, Kion glanced up and smiled. "I'm fine." His voice came out ragged.

"You don't sound fine," Fuli said.

Kion stood up and cleared his throat. "I'm fine! See? Some cold water isn't gonna stop the Leader of the Lion Guard!"

"He sounds okay to me!" Bunga yelled before spotting some honey. "Oooo look! Honey! We could eat that! Mmm!"

"Bunga don't!" Kion yelled but it was too late. Bunga was already climbing up some rocks and reaching out for the honey. The honey badger tripped on some loose, very loose, rocks. They fell out and the entire pile of rocks cascaded down.

"Hevi kabisa! Rock slide! Everyone move! Scatter!" Kion shouted. The Lion Guard followed his orders and dashed back toward the lake. He growled when he saw the mountain pass was blocked. 

"BUNGA!" Kion stomped toward a guilty Bunga. "BECAUSE OF YOU, THE ENTIRE PASS IS BLOCKED! NOW WE CAN'T ENTER THE TREE OF LIFE! YOU HAD TO GET THAT HONEY! IF YOU JUST HADN'T, WE COULD'VE GOTTEN LOADS MORE AT THE TREE OF LIFE! WHAT'S WORSE, WE DON'T HAVE ANY TULIZA LEFT!" It was true. Makini had just recently told them they had run out.

"Jeez, we can fix it! I'm sorry, Kion! You don't need to yell!" Bunga huffed, trapped in a pile of rocks.

"Bunga's right, for once. You don't need to yell! We can just move the rocks and get to the Tree of Life!" Fuli told the angry lion.

Kion looked down. "Oh...I'm sorry Bunga. I shouldn't have yelled. I...I feel like the scar is making me angrier by the minute."

"So that means we need to get you to the Tree of Life faster," Beshte said.

"Hakuna Matata Kion!" Bunga laughed. "But I seriously need to get out of here!"

"Since when do you take anything seriously?" Fuli raised an eyebrow.

The blue honey badger chuckled. "Since now!"

Kion looked down and started walking away from his friends. 

Anga realized he was leaving and shouted, "Kion! Where are you going?"

"Huh?" Fuli turned around and saw Kion, walking away sadly. "Kion!"

"I want to be alone" came the reply. Fuli sighed, telling everyone to leave him alone. Kion walked past the moja kwa moja stone and started singing.

"Here. Here at the end of the trail." He looked at the stone. "How could I come all this way? Only just to...fail." He continued walking. "Now where? Where do I go? I've tried all that I know." He walked upon a long, flat stone. "Don't think there's anymore I can do."

He heard Fuli yelling, "Come on everyone! We can do this. Work together!" Kion glanced their way. They were moving the rocks.

"But now I think I see, there's more to this journey than me." He smiled. "So if I have to I'll move along...In a group where I belong!" He started running towards his friends, feeling bitter but happy at the same time. 

"With my friends...I know I won't be alone!" Kion slid down a mountain covered in snow. "With my friends...We'll find a path that I can't find on my own! Maybe this journey won't end today." He jumped across the ice blocks, this time not falling. 

"But with my friends, it'll be okay." He ran past the moja kwa moja stone. "With my friends...it begins and ends...with my friends..." He smiled softly.

"Kion! Look! I'm freeeee!" Bunga jumped up and down. Kion giggled and walked toward them.

Fuli raced towards him. "Kion! You came back! Thank goodness, we were worried!"

"Nice to know that," he joked.

"You little! Okay, could you help us clear-" Fuli started. Suddenly, a female voice resonated behind them. 

"With strength and respect...!" An unfamiliar light brown lion shouted. 

Two male lions and one female that looked just like the light brown female lion chorused, "Night Pride protect!"