"Oh you can kill them, it's just nearly impossible. It's not just killing them, it's breaking the animal spirit from the soul beneath it." Peter says finally revealing himself at the bottom of the stairs.

"Well the only person with that kind of experience is Argent and he's not getting back to me." Derek says

"Well then we're going to need help, like Malia, Liam, and definitely me." He says with a grin.

Zara gets a bad feeling in her gut, worse than usual when Peter's around.

"We have help, the pack already knows we're going to Mexico."

"We better hurry too, it's a full moon and Liam can't control the shift yet." Derek says

"We need a van or something just incase Liam needs space to wolf out." Zara runs her hands through her hair, she's so stressed out right now.

"I think I have idea, but you're probably gonna hate me." Derek says

And yep, he was right.

She hates him a lot right now.

"Derek! You called Braeden?" Zara whines

Derek just smiles before cupping her cheeks and pressing his lips to hers, "I still owe her money, meaning she'll do whatever I say. This is just a favor, okay?"

Zara pouts, "Fine."

"So how did you get the prison transport van?" Stiles asked

Braeden scoffs, "I'm a U.S. Marshal."

"I thought that was just a cover." Jackson jumps in.

"Okay one question, are we really bringing Peter?" Isaac says

"Are we really bringing Liam?" Derek replies back, Zara elbows him in the stomach.

"Be nice." She jokes, Derek just rolls his eyes.

"We're bringing everyone we can, considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon we should definitely get going." Peter replies

Zara walks over to Malia who hasn't said a word since she found out Kira was missing, "Malia? How are you doing?"

"I'm freaking out." She responds, her breathing uneven.

"Hey, Malia. We're gonna find them." Zara says placing her hand on her shoulder.

"It's just.. she came to my place before she went to find Scott, I kicked her out Zara. She came to apologize for what happened and everything and I just.. I didn't even let her get a word in. I should've forgiven her but.. I'm so new at apologies and forgiveness I just... god. If I had just let her speak then maybe she and Scott would be fine right now." Zara frowns deeply, when she sees the brunette is crying, she pulls her into a hug.

"This is not your fault, Malia.  Nothing you could've done would change this, Kate wanted Scott and Kira was with him. It could've been any of us with him yesterday, do not blame yourself for the two of them being taken, you hear me?" Zara says before pulling away and looking Malia directly in her bloodshot eyes.

She chuckles, "You sound like my dad, sometimes I forget you're older than the rest of us."

Zara rolled her eyes as she wiped her friend's tears, "We're gonna find them, okay?" Malia nods before giving her a small smile. Zara then walks back over to the Derek when she's sure Malia will be okay. "We good to go?"