31. Guest / Helpless.

Start from the beginning

Coming toward isha's side he opens the door and holding her wrist he starts walking toward the stall. Isha again looks around.

"Agar kisi ne dekh liya to (If anybody sees us together then?)" She asked in a low voice as they stopped in front of the stall.

"Dekh liya to dekh liya. I don't care ( if anybody sees us then let it be)" he shrugged before approaching the vendor. He was behaving carelessly after accepting isha.

Arshad wanted to reveal their secret marriage but he can't ruin Asam's wedding because of him Asam already extended his marriage now Arshad wanted his brother's wedding to be done joyfully. He knew after he reveals about his secret wife there will be a clash so he had to do that in a as calm atmosphere as possible. He couldn't leave isha neither he could leave Sofia. They both were now his part. If Sofia was his heart then isha was his heartbeat, if Sofia was his breath then isha was his breath's air, if Sofia was his life then isha was the reason he was living now.

It doesn't matter what people would think about him having two wives. He didn't choose it. It was Allah's decision and now he was ready to accept it with all his heart. No, He didn't favour men to have two wives if there was not do or die situation they were facing. If it was in his hand he would've never be married again but it was not in his hand. He was helpless that time.

"Open your mouth" bringing panipuri toward isha's lips Arshad said. Isha took that in her mouth while few drops of pani (water) drip from her lips to chin. She put her hand on her mouth.

"It's spicy" isha mumbled blowing air.

"You don't know how to eat" he chuckled seeing her cute red face before giving her water. "Drink it. I will ask him to make sweet" he said and went to the vendor.

After a few sweet panipuri isha demanded to have again spicy and then again sweet which he fulfilled. He was happy that now he could do things for isha and she didn't hesitate or refusing moreover she was enjoying her time with him.

::::::::::::::::::::

"Come" opening her door he said.

"What will we say? How we are together?" Isha asked. He sighed.

"Leave that on me. And please isha, stop worrying yourself like this. We are living on the same roof so no one will doubt us if they catch us coming home together" he held her wrist and pull her out of the car and said in a lovely way.

Isha nodded before releasing her wrist and they both walk inside the house.

"Where were you, Arshad?" Sofia asked as she saw her husband coming inside. She was in the living room with his cousins and Zubia phupo (paternal aunty).

"I was stuck with some work" he replied walking toward her. Sofia looks his behind and saw isha coming. Before she could ask anything he said "I was coming when I saw isha trying to catch Auto, so thought to bring her with me" like always he made the same excuse.

Sofia nodded. Isha couldn't meet her eyes so she just excuses herself and walks toward her room.

It's difficult. It's difficult to lie to everyone specially sofia. She felt criminal sometimes which she was not. She just becomes selfish to have her husband's love and support that's all. Like Arshad, it was not her choice. If it was in her hand she would never come between them, if it was in her hand she would never share Arshad with anyone but she was helpless. she knew she had to accept Sofia and Arshad's marriage which she did from the beginning. She accepted that before her Sofia had the rights on Arshad. It was all planned by Allah and they have to accept his decision.

Isha and Arshad both were just hoping and praying that now Sofia also accepts Allah's decision.

As isha open the door and step inside her room a shout stop her.

"What the hell??!! Get out of our room" isha was startled by the voice. Looking toward the bed she found two young girls sitting on the bed wearing shorts while the laptop was in front of them.

"Didn't you hear?! Get out now! And don't dare to walk in next time without knocking!" They both were Zubia's daughter. Jiya and Riya.

"Ye mera kamra hai (it's my room)" isha argued.

"Till we are here it's our" jiya said arrogantly.

"What happens?" Zubia rush in hearing her daughter's shout. Behind her Mrs Malik, Sofia and Arshad also came. The girls instantly put blankets on their bare legs.

"Mom, that girl walks in without knocking" Riya complaint. Zubia looks at isha.

"It's bad manner to step in someone's room without knocking, you...."

"It's her room." Arshad interrupted.

"Uh...Zubia aapa she is Isha... And this was her room" Mrs Malik informed. Arshad and isha both look at her as she said was. "She didn't know that, the girls were staying in this room till the wedding. She went to her friend's house, and just came"

"Oh.."

"Amma jaan, this is isha's room," Arshad uttered.

"I know," Mrs Malik step closer to him. "But we don't have another spare room and girls wanted to stay in a spare room so, I had to do that," she said and look toward isha in a guilt way.

"Where will isha stay then?" Arshad asked with a hard look on his face.

"They didn't throw her things out of the room. She can go to her room after knocking whenever she needs anything" Sofia said.

"And where will she sleep?" He asked glaring at Sofia.

"She can sleep in the living room" Sofia replied carelessly.

"Boys already decided to sleep in the living room." Arshad reminded her.

"She can sleep in the kitchen. It's only a matter of few days" Zubia said. Arshad shot her a glare.

"She won't sleep in the kitchen" he asserted

"Arshad, beta we have to adjust for Asam's wedding." Mrs Malik said in a requesting tone. She knew Arshad didn't like anyone treats isha poorly out of humanity because she was an orphan and Mrs Malik herself brought her home saying that she will treat her like her daughter. but sometimes situations makes her treat isha unfairly if things come to her family's happiness.

"Isha won't sleep in the kitchen!" He again repeated his words clenching his jaw. Isha stares at the mother-son due. Mrs Malik eyes held Plea while Arshad's eyes held determination.

"It's... It's okay. I will sleep" she interrupted their staring contest. Arshad whipped his head toward her.

"No...."

"If she won't have any problem then why are you arguing Arshad?" Sofia said before he could say anything.

"Sofia, you...."

"It's only for few days, I will manage" this time his second wife said before he could say anything.

He glared at isha who was pleading with her eyes. She didn't wanted any fight between the family. She knew Arshad also wanted this wedding to be done happily without any problem and isha would try to do anything possible to keep peace in the house.

Arshad stare isha. There was nothing he could say now. He was helpless. Not having any other choice Arshad storm out of the room with a clenched jaw and With rising guilt in his heart.

------------

How was it?

What do you think about the chapter?

Share your thoughts and wait for the next chapter.

Next chapter will be romantic😍🥰

Pray for me and my family.

Love you all💕