31. Guest / Helpless.

Start from the beginning

"Aapa comes I'll escort you and the girls to your room," Mrs Malik said after some time.

"Yea, please. I'm really tired" Zubia with her daughters went with Mrs Malik.

Now Arshad and isha were standing in the doorway alone.

"Where is Sofia baaji?" Isha asked. Arshad looks toward her.

"She is with my cousins" he replied. Isha nodded. "Isha" Arshad step closer to her. Isha looks around.

"Jee" she asked still looking around. He held her hand.

"Go get ready. We are going out" he announced.

"Where?" Isha asked.

"For shopping..."

"There is no...."

"No... Don't refuse" he stopped her from saying anything. "I want to shop for my wife" isha's heart skip its beat and her heart fluttered when he called her his wife. Arshad smiled seeing her red cheeks. He looks around to see if there was anyone and when he was sure that there was no one he bent a little and peck her cheeks causing isha's breath to hitched in her throat. Eyes widened and face colour turns crimson. She looks so cute that Arshad felt like biting her cheeks but he can't take the risk, for now.

"Now don't make faces like this isha and go get ready" with that he walks away from there. Isha's heart was still beating wildly as she slowly walks toward her room with a beautiful smile on her lips.

-------------

"Ya khuda bas kare Arsh! (Oh God! stop now Arsh)" isha tiredly said holding his arms as Arshad was busy taking all the dresses from racks that catches his eyes. Isha had tried many dresses and now she was tired.

"Isha, you said... Now you won't stop me from buying anything for you" he turned to her.

"Aapne pehle hi bahot kuch leliya hai. Mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye. (You had bought me enough now I don't want anything)" isha said.

"Par mujhe chahiye. (But I want)"

He slightly pushes her away from his way and did what he wanted. Arshad had bought her many dresses and accessories. He was so caring and considerate toward isha that she felt her heart melting toward him even more every passing moment.

After their shopping, they went out of the mall.

"Jaldi ghar chalein bahot der hogayi hai (let's go home it's too late)" Isha said as she sat beside him.

"Abhi to sirf 7 baje hai. Kaha der huyi? (It's only 7. How is too late?)" he asked starting the engine.

"What will I say to amma jaan when she asks where I was?" Isha asked looking at him who was enjoying his drive not even a bit affected by her worries.

"You already said that you're going to your classmate's house for group study" he glances at her with a smirk. Isha huffed.

"Aap mujhse bahot jhut bulwatey hai. (You make me lie so much)" she pouted.

"Is hi jhoot me to maza hai meri jaan (it's fun to lie like this my love)" he pinches her cheeks with a naughty smile on his face. Isha's heart again skips with his actions and words.

"Buri baat (a bad thing)" she looks out of the window with a blushing smile on her face.

"We are here" he stopped the car after a few more minutes drive. Isha looks around.

"Why you stop the car on the street?"

"We are going there" he pointed toward the panipuri (goolgappa) stall before getting out of the car.